Books that made you cry - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago
Hehe ..amm none yet

Not really read book s;)
erm lucas by kevin brooks had me cryin and in harry potter wen dumbledore dies
I cried in laodsa book....im very emotional even small things make me cry..
Harry Potter -- i cried in the 6th book
My 7th book was like practically wet.

And then...
Goodness i dnt remember.....yeah i even cried while readin about the history of indian indipendence.
even the diary of Anne Frank..is kinda sad...
😭

I ususally dont cry reading books or movies...but theres one particular, that is Sands of Time by Sidney Sheldon, after finishing reading the book i cried for several days😆 ohh i also cried after reading Crime and punishment by Dostoyevsky😆

The book that I ever made me cry was called Ryan White: My Own Story. It was his life story. How he survived with AIDS.😭
Guys am readin Kite runner rite now..and all i have been doin is cryn 😭
Originally posted by //Reena//

I cried while reading the Kite Runner :( i thought that book was just amazing! it was so touchy and its about friendship..u guys shd read it!

i thot i was da onli one

yes...i am onli half way thru it rite now and hav been cryn liek anyfin thruout t..wht a tearjerker!!
basically it has to be "A child called it" the entire story revolves around the author as a young child abused by his own mother....he wrote three novels but i could only take so much that i read only one...its an eye opener but its too sad...
Surprisingly I was on the verge of tears whilst reading Harry Potter-Order of the Phoenix, Half Blood Prince.
I cried while reading HP and the deathly hallows...the chapter "forest again"...and also a LOT of other books i cant remember😆 😛
Edited by redhotght - 15 years ago