•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Bad car, ma

< content=07/14/2007 name=date>
Faisal Raza Khan has crashed his car twice in one month. His mom is getting superstitious now

Faisal Raza Khan
Faisal Raza Khan has been struggling to reach the sets of his serials, Banoo Main Teri Dulhann and Solhah Singarr. People on the sets have seen the actor arriving in autorickshaw.

It happened thus. Faisal met with an accident while driving his car on Monday night. He was seriously injured and his car was sent to the garage for repairs. This is the second car accident that Faisal has had within a month. Now, his mother thinks that his car is unlucky for him.

Faisal says, "The second accident was a close one and I was alone. The car is in a garage now. Everyone, from my mother to my friends, thinks that the car is unlucky for me. My friends never let me drive their car. So, I have been taking autorickshaws to reach the sets and it is very tiring."

Faisal's mother has convinced him to buy another car. He says, "I think, I will sell off this car and buy a new one. My mother does not want to see this car anymore."