mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
 ok to say in short never seen such a boring thing in my full life
 This time too AV was shown just fro few mints mainly in last part rest full epi nothing was shown
 To say the truth I fell asleep while  seeing the showπŸ˜•

And the story less said is the best one soul into other man's bodyπŸ˜•

Highly disappointed n AV too still not that gr8πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• but he was hardly shown so will wait for next epi for review on him but looks were highly ok😭

Will post a short update soon but still it was an awful series😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rhea26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yupe i asked him whes playin a double role in mmhv....his character n rakesh'd character also.....
lol....sooo lets see how.....it is...av in double role...
armaanasya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey guys not only AV but AT also came yesterday(14 july) in a program called ROOH in ZEE tv(11.30p.m.).......which was SUPPOSED to be a scary epi πŸ˜• ........but gosh people it was a really really dumb epi n even though AMI was playing the lead role,there is hardly ne life in the so called scary show-ROOH(i never even heard of such a serial before πŸ˜† πŸ˜†)this is actually the COMEDY-SCARY show πŸ˜†
the story is like,there are these group of frnds n one of them is in love with priya(ami-who already has a boyfriend from the same grp),the funny part is that this guy suddenly out of no where dies n comes back from the dead to take ami πŸ˜† πŸ˜†-they dont even show how he dies πŸ˜• πŸ˜• n ya,one more stupid part is that every member of the grp,keeps pretending to be dead-to try to fool their frnds πŸ€ͺ
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
man why ami is doing such roles she has better options,hope she finds better one soon πŸ˜‰