* What’s your ragging experience? *

bollycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Welcome Friends! 🤗

As many of you will know, ragging happens at the start of every year, where the senior students 'rag' the new students.

This can involve any funny punishments, eg. if you remember in Munna Bhai MBBS? The new students were forced to dance infront of the older students (upto a point! 😆)

Do you have any funny experiences where either you were ragged, or where you were doing the ragging?

Please share them with us and let's have a laugh together! 😃

Love,

College and University Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Gr8 Topic Kanshu 😃 x

I have never been Ragged b4.. because i havn't reached to that stage yet 😆 Plus i am only in secondary nd i am a girl 😳 Edited by lil_mizz_patel - 16 years ago
Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i crOssed that stage....

i cOmplete my cOllege educatiOn and nOw mOve tO university... 😆
cool_pooja thumbnail
Oh we have done loads of raging!! 😆 Just last year, me and my frnds went to this poor 6th grade guy, who had been trying to be a hero in the bus, and we told him to take of his pants... 😆 😆 It was hailrous... And my frnds xain and saif were like if u dunt take of ur pants, v will beat u up.. N since everyone knows they are the gangsters of the skewl, the guy got scared and.... 😆
sunvai thumbnail
Umm I can only remember back in middle school when it was like the first week of school and a girl that was older by 2 years I believe was like, "Nice Hairr", and gave a sarcastic kind of look. Other then that I don't think I have any.
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nope..no such experience...but wud love to rag somebody...jus for fun..

@ cool_pooja:i really feel bad for that guy 😆
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

In collage .Degree 1 year i got ragged from seniors..... 😕 
final year we friends ragged...2 guys who from nepal..their first day....we tell to remove their shirt and pant then tell them dance.....

After very happy got 1 week suspension...... 😕 ...its big story lol 😉   😆

Edited by Believe - 16 years ago
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LMAO, I have done loads, I know me and my friends are very mean sometimes! 😆 😳

Last year we told this kid all these crazy things about a teacher, and he was scared to death! 😆 😳

Djvaki thumbnail
In my college my friends and I often ragged new arrivals? 😆 😆
hmm...one quetion which haunts me is why can't we rag seniors??...isn't bullying a type off ragging??the only difference is itz at the school level...errmm...which I'm experienced in..but I do all those things soo well that no one gets a doubt on me! 😛