Popular Tamil TV Shows

CNE july 16-20 updates

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago
Thanks Sahana for the updates.

😲 Another actress has been changed?? what's happening with Abhinaya creations??? πŸ€”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sahana and Gaja, what happening?? No updates??

Is everything okay with you Gaja? 😊
sahanaraj thumbnail
I think nobody is interested.The storyline is also not good.Do we really need updates.Moderators please delete this thread.If people are really interested then i will give updates.
vikneswary thumbnail
Originally posted by: sahanaraj

Dr.siva's son escaped  and the engineer(who jolluvittufies meena) took him to his house.

Tuesday:

RadhaKrishnan Ask Pooja(devi priya) stay away from siva.Pooja's dad was worried about pooja's behaviour.He thinks making pooja as MD for the company was a bad idea.everyday she create new problems.

A doctor calls radhakrishnan and tell him there is some improvement in his sister's health.(the girl has been changed.one day they might change entire crew like muhurtham and all of us will leftπŸ˜•.A nurse call Guna(evil pandiyan bro) and convey the news of RK 's sister improvement.He swear he will kill her.The big brother walks in and advise hime let her cure completly and then we should kill her.

RK rushes to hospital.Meanwhile Dr.siva and shailu come there to see RK's sister.When RK enters the hospital siva got a call and left the hospital.they didn't see each other.Shailu is preagnant.Pratap call her and asusal ill talk to her and claims the baby is siva;s baby.Shailu is tensed and started to shout on the phone.RK is listening behind her.

May i know the name of this serial !!!

sahanaraj thumbnail
It is Chellammadi nee ennakku
sharan_19 thumbnail
Hai every one ,
Why did u stop updating this serial.Does any one knows what happened next?
May be from last week of july.
Thank u .
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sahanaraj

I think nobody is interested.The storyline is also not good.Do we really need updates.Moderators please delete this thread.If people are really interested then i will give updates.

Hi all,

please post your opinion here.......do you also think as sahanraj...? PLEASE POST YOUR CXOMMENTS HERE. In the moderators' section there is so much written about some of our inactive threads.......So please help me to help you all by keeping the threads alive....for which we need updaters.....

Please come forward.....

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx sahana for the updates.