make PAIR of priya badlani with ----- - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
raghu and only raghu. no one else will have the same chemistry with her.

Originally posted by jaanamji

raghu and only raghu. no one else will have the same chemistry with her.

i don't agree withπŸ˜• you becauz PRIYA is a fantastic actress ,i guess she can have a brilliant chemistry with all her co-actorsπŸ˜› .

plz read my question carefully i asked only the names of the tv actors who are UN-MARRIED IN THEIR REAL LIVES .

NO!! i want sharad malhotra and aanya. they would be the cutest couples evrrrr!! OMG! πŸ˜ƒ
anya with raghu and only our dearest raghu. they are such a great pair!

no one else will look good with her. not even that sachin schroff. 🀒
i dont understand,everybody is talking about actor's from other shows,but nobody is talking about most elegible bachelor in our own show JLB.....nd dt is RAHUOL LOHANI,our own BHOLE RAJA 😭 😭 ,I hav seen chemistry between priya & bhola in some news during holi.he is a nice guy,v good actor πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ,honest.who can play any given cheracter.so why we are not counting him .just because he was not opposite aanya in JLB? i think he is a eligible bachelor.i ll vote for him against u all,I think both bhola & aanya are pure,emotional,honest nd loving people in real life.so why cant we guys see both of them together
yeaah!!!!!!!!! RAHUL LOHANI & PRIYA BADLANI SHUD come together in a new show in a romantic lead!!! , i agree that RAHUL LOHANI is the most eligible bachelor in tv world!!!
Pushkar aka Naman shaw from kasamh se...with priya πŸ˜ƒ