~Anji~ thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello everyone...

Some people think that its not good for a guy to love a girl that is older than him and for a girl to loke a guy younger than her...and i was just wondering what u guys think...

Can a girl fall in love with someone younger than her..if yes than how many yrs younger...?

Can a guy like a girl older than him..if yes...how many yrs older?

Do u think its right when a girl gets married to a guy 10 yrs older than her?

Do u think that marriages with lage age diffrence are successful?

Is it right for a man who is 55 or older to get married to a woman who is 30?

Is it right for a woman who is 35 to get married to a guy who is 28??

I will post my answers to these questions later...coz i dont want my answers to affect urs...

Have fun,

Anji

L&F Dev. Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Can a girl fall in love with someone younger than her..if yes than how many yrs younger...?

Well, I guess she can if she really wanted to, but I guess I drwa the line at one year, 2 at the most.

Older...hmmm, well if the girl is willing, then who's to stop love?

Well, in the culture and enviroment that we live in, thats exceptable, but in my opinion its just starnge!! I mean there will be soo much of a difference between them!!

Well, I don't really know about that, I guess if both want it to work out, then it probably will.

Is it right for a man who is 55 or older to get married to a woman who is 30?

Im sorry, but this just sounds gross to me!

Well, its not as gross as the other, but like I said before, who's to stop love?!

Edited by indianhomey1992 - 16 years ago
-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It's possible, maybe 2 or 3 years younger

Yes...uhm maybe 3 or 5 years older

Yeah, i mean if their really love, who are we to stop them

Uhm don't really know..depends on the married couple

No way, it's so not right

If there in love...go for it

Edited by Candylover - 16 years ago
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah its fine around 2 or 3 years. 😳 

Yeah again 2 or 3 years..😳 But sometimes u can't tell anyway because the girl looks young πŸ˜†

Yeah nothing wrong with it 😳 

Um yeah in some cases πŸ˜›

well celebs do it so why cnt ordinary peepz πŸ˜†

depends how she looks! πŸ˜†

cool_pooja thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~Anji~

I dunt personally think a girl should, but if she does, he shudnt be more den 1 year younger to her..

Again i personally dunt like it, but if it does happen, then the girl shouldnt be more den 1 year older to him..

If its a love marriage den its right, however if its arranged den it depends on the circumstances. If the girl is being forced, den its wrong.

Do u think that marriages with large age diffrence are successful?

At times yes.. My grand mom and grand dad are like the most loving couple i know and my grandad is 9 years older..😳

No, defintly not!πŸ˜†

Well, for that, it depends on the circumstances!

Leo thumbnail

yes.....not more than 2-3 yrs i guess.....😳

here again....not more than 2-3 yrs.....because if the guy or gal is more than that.....some ppl who have no business and search for gossips all the time will have a topic to discuss abt and that will affect the guy and gal's status and families...😳

ya.....as long as the guy is elder....not more than 10 - 12 yrs.... the case is different when a girl marries a guy younger to her for more than 10-12 yrs....
it might be ez to make movies and tell stuff abt women marrying guys who r younger....but when it is done practically.....majority wont support the couple....

a few lucky couples who have trust in each other and have full confidence in each other.....their marriage is surely to be successful😳

certainly...no...i dun think this needs to be explained by me....RGV made a film on this topic......y not ask him?πŸ˜ƒ

its ok as long as they love each other....and they have family support....in most cases.....money power is a must....cuz...when a celebrity does this....no one questions them...but when a middle-class person does this.....ppl make their life miserable!

hey.....its a very nice topic to discuss abt......and hey!! i m not experienced or n e thing! just said what i have been seeing in Indian Society! 😳 (Pari ...dun kill me for using ur trademark! πŸ˜ƒ)

Edited by Leo - 16 years ago
mellisai thumbnail

Yes, a girl can fall in love with someone younger than her. Love at first sight is a good example why people fall in love with people younger than them because they don't ask how old they're before falling in love! I don't think that the age matter so it can be even 20 years younger... 

The same answer ^^^ 

Yes, i think it is right for her tro marry a guy who is 10 yrs older than her. This is because its her decison, but its wrong if her parents or others forced her marry a guy who is 10 yrs older than her. 

Yes, but not all ways.

Well, it is right if both of them want to get married to each other, but they should always think about the consequences of the getting married. Their childrens may suffer...

Same answer as above^^^

Great questions, Anji!πŸ‘

Hello everyone...hello sisπŸ˜‰

Some people think that its not good for a guy to love a girl that is older than him and for a girl to loke a guy younger than her...and i was just wondering what u guys think...

Well i don't think age really matters when it comes to love or marriage but it does have an impact in the long run & at that time they shoud be able to stick together πŸ˜› how many years i wud say more difference more complications..but it all depends on how do they cope up with itπŸ˜‰

Can a guy like a girl older than him..if yes...how many yrs older?well  many gals or ladies say they believe in equality...standing shoulder to shoulder with menπŸ˜†..but they always prefer a guy taller, richer, older than themπŸ˜‰...rest is same as above

Do u think its right when a girl gets married to a guy 10 yrs older than her?.....here again it depends on both of them..how do they mange & how much understanding & compromise they r ready to doπŸ˜›

i wud say to make a marriage a success or failure depends on the husband & the wife..if they want their marriage to be a success they will try their best to over come all difficults & stick together if not..they r make issue of minor things & break upπŸ˜›

Is it right for a man who is 55 or older to get married to a woman who is 30? y not if they both r happy..surelyπŸ˜‰

Is it right for a woman who is 35 to get married to a guy who is 28??yeap...if they r happy y notπŸ˜‰

I will post my answers to these questions later...coz i dont want my answers to affect urs...

hmmm sure..but one point i have notice men tend to have more ego than a women..they usual face more difficults if a younger man marries an older women...in Indian Society ....soon or later they have problems..bcoz somehow men will get some sort of complex ..but if a man is sensible & makes the wise decisions...surely their marriage can be a successπŸ˜‰

Have fun,yeap had funπŸ˜‰

Anji Cheers

❀️Kai❀️

L&F Dev. Team

jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hello everyone... hi anji!!

this totally depends on how old the girl is...you see men attain maturity much later than a woman...so if a woman is in her 20s, then 2-3 years younger male is alright, if she is in her 30s 5-6 years is also alright, if she is in her 40s the you can look at up to 10 years younger....πŸ˜‰

isn't this the same question the same as the one above???πŸ˜‰

of course.  why not???? when a woman is in her teens or early twenties...and her maturity is the same as a male who is 10 years older.  besides many a time...people get young girls married to older men cos it is easier to mould the girl!!! this is what used to happen in the old days!!!

the success of a marraiage does not depend on just age...it depends on compromise, adjustments, understanding, patience, love etc...

why ever not??? that is when he is as mature as her!!!πŸ˜‰

i guess it is....she will be more mature than he is!!!!

it did not...you can come along with the answers now anji!!!!

Have fun,

Anji

L&F Dev. Team

-Pinky- thumbnail

well, she can if she wants to ..lolz but umm i personally woudn't. i think its ok if the guy is like 1 year younger then her, but not any younger then that cuz then it will be kinda odd.

well again it will be odd, but its his decision

umm i think my grandparents had quit a large age differences.10 yr or less idk..but those were old times where usually there was a huge age differences b/w couples, but now its different, i dun get why a girl would marry a guy who's 10 yrs older the her ...it will just look so idk.. but if the couple is in love n they r happy i dun think anyone has the right to say if its wrong or right..but i personally find it very weird n odd.

well my grandparents marriage worked!lol so ya i guess it can be successful if the couple is ready to make it work

ewww lol thats all i can say

umm idk