*~Mamta~* Creations - Check For Updates! - Page 6

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by jigglypuff726

sneha that is such a cute akku siggie! i will surely use it when i have the space.πŸ˜›

the dev team tag is also soo cute! i will surely use it when making posts. great effort sneha!πŸ‘πŸ‘

awww thanks soo much leena di!!😊

Originally posted by ~*Juhi*~

Awwwww... that Akku siggy is amazing Sneha!!! I just love it! Awsome job!!! πŸ‘

The dev team tag is so cute! I love the colors and fonts you used 😳

thanks sooo much juhi!!!! 😊

hey guys ,

bk with something totally ecentric!!! ok see itz a lil small...but yeah ill try making something better later
!!

DONT USE PLEASE!

lots of love
sneha

feel free to use and do comment!

haila.. this siggie is just sooo cute! i will surely use it in my future posts sneha! it's such a cute dev team siggie.πŸ˜ƒ

oh yes.. i love your anand siggie too. nishu would be chorifying that soon cos it's her fav saif ali khan look of anand's na?😳😳

Originally posted by craziegal

feel free to use and do comment!

how could i miss this.. andy.. you lookinf soooo Hoxy here man😳me gonna use this straight..great great siggy sneha darlingπŸ‘

awwwww......thanks soo much di!!yeah i made the siggy thinking of nish di..!!! 😊 and yeah thanks so much nish di for using it.

-sneha
can someone make avis of anand? 😳 😳 plzzzzz

Originally posted by kripangad 4ever

can someone make avis of anand? 😳 😳 plzzzzz

well illl try..actually i've just started learning how to make avis...ill surely post some once i make them!!😊

Awww...Sneha that Anand siggy is just stunning!!!! πŸ‘ And the dev. team tag is just amazing!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

ok this is my very first siggy and I know it really stinks , but feel free to use πŸ˜›: