Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krishnafya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys intrested in fashion designing or fashion management . mod'art international india is the best option for you . it has 2 year course _one year in india and one year in paris ,includes two months intership with leading brands opportunity to work with brands such as raymonds,calvien klein jeans , christian dior and many more .contact_ 9861977784
whitegril thumbnail
It looks not bad.I will learn it.
whitegril thumbnail
I like this style.Itis so sweet.
manubansal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am a mother of a two year old kid, Sia. My daughter is the most vivacious and adorable kid in the world. She is caring, loving, naughty, and is a complete princess. She loves her dad more than her mom, but still I feel on top of the world when I see her playing with her daddy.

http://www.kids-toys-online.ewebsite.com/

angelwingchung thumbnail

Hi,

I would like to introduce a global business ( Jeunesse ) that helps people reach their full potential in youthful looks, in healthy living, in embracing life.

Jeunesse combines breakthrough sciences in a product system that enhances youth by working at the cellular level. By focusing on the health, longevity, and renewal of cells, we help people enjoy vibrant, youthful results that last.

Since Jeunesse not yet has any Distributor in India yet, I would like to invite you to be the first Distributor.

You can find more about the skin care / supplements product details via:

http://www.angelwingchung.jeunesseglobal.com/ 

As I mentioned before, Jeunesse not yet has any Distributor in India, there is no delivery to India.  However, I can deliver the products to you by express post.

All you have to do is to enter my Hong Kong address, ( I will give you if you are serious to do the business ), then I will send you the products by express post ( I will pay the postage fee ).

I will discuss with our head office to discuss about the logistic delivery to India, because India is a huge market for business.

Attached with a powerpoint about Jeunesse Products for your reference.

Please feel free to reach me at angelwingchung@hotmail  or if you have any enquiries. I am looking forward to hear you!

Cheers,

Angel

arslanmodak thumbnail
Hi, those banner are really very cool, specially 5th and 6th one, really nice one. :)
amanchauhan thumbnail
Awesome sigs. thanks for sharing this excellent post...
manubansal thumbnail
In every house there's a place which is the most loved and comfortable place, bedroom. Yes, you spend the most comfortable hours of your day in the bedroom. It's the place where you fall down on the bed like array of cards. 

manubansal thumbnail

The kitchen is one of the most important places in an abode. And, everyone dreams of a functional, tidy, and clean cooking space. Preparing your favorite dishes becomes an easier task with the right kitchen utilities. However, there would be many items in your cooking room that you might have used only a few times. But, there are some basic tools that should be there in every kitchen as they are used every now and then. So, one should know about the must-have's cooking accessories to fasten the cooking. 

http://kitchenutilitiesonline.tripod.com/

arslanmodak thumbnail
Hi,

That's cool Siggy's , you have really posted  awesome siggy's, especially the 6th one in blue.