•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Friends!😛

It's me with Quote of The Week!

'Quote of the week' is basically where you discuss about a quote and give your opinions about it.

So this week's quote is

"The best friend is likely to acquire the best wife, because a good marriage is based on the talent for friendship. " -Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900) German-Swiss philosopher and writer.

Do you agree? To what extent is it true?

We would like to know what you think about this quote. Share any thoughts.

Cheers

Love and Friendship Dev Team

Do you agree? To what extent is it true?

I do. Because without friendship no marriage can work out. And if the girl who u marry is ur best friend, who understands and knows u, ur strength and weakness, life is the best! 😳
does this mean u gotta marry ur best frind!?? 😕

Yes I do agree.

No u don't need to get married to ur best friend but to make ur companion one of ur best friend.

Making ur companion one of ur best friend will make a marriage more understanding and comfortable. A best friend is someone who will make u feel like the brightest star in the sky. Compare to a wife whom u have no friendship with. A wife whom u have no friendship is someone ur scared to tell ur feelings to. Thats the kinda wife ur not sure if she will be there for u always or fulfill her wedding vows.

Originally posted by Angeleyes 2

Yes I do agree.

No u don't need to get married to ur best friend but to make ur companion one of ur best friend.

Making ur companion one of ur best friend will make a marriage more understanding and comfortable. A best friend is someone who will make u feel like the brightest star in the sky. Compare to a wife whom u have no friendship with. A wife whom u have no friendship is someone ur scared to tell ur feelings to. Thats the kinda wife ur not sure if she will be there for u always or fulfill her wedding vows.

ohhhhh