26th July Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

26th July Update

Guys, This is the last episode of viraasat. I had enjoyed writing the updates. Thank you for all the encouragement.

Raj injects some sleeping drugs to Rahul. Rahul is semi conscious. Raj gets a phone call and he says to the other person tat he is going to meet Raman and later he asks those guys to bring Raman here. He says tat there is a bomb in Microwave which will explode after 1 hour. Rahul  listens to all this in his drowsy state.

Raj meets Raman and Raman asks him as to y his men are now allowing to go outside. Raj shows him newspaper containing an article saying tat Raman has been kidnapped for which Kailash has been arrested. Raj tells him tat Rish is behind all this and now he wants the entire property. Raj shows the papers tat meera signed and asks Raman also to transfer all the property to Priya's hubby. Raman signs and Raj asks his men to take Raman out and he leaves. Goons hit Raman in his head and take to the house where they kept Rahul.

Rahul gets some consciousness and tries to crawl to the other room. Raj somehow gets his legs back and he is able to walk. He sees Raman and takes him outside. Raj gets ready for the marriage when Rish calls him up and tells him not wait for him in the marriage. Meera talks to Rish and tells him tat rahul came to her and she signed everything on Priya's hubby. Rish is shocked and realizes tat Raj double crossed him. And he thinks of stopping the marriage.

Marriage is taking place. Gargi gets a call so she goes inside some room to talk. Rish tells her everything abt Raj which she doesnt believe first but then says that she will stop marriage. She sees Raj in her room and Raj tells her tat its another plan of Rishab and he cunningly takes her phone and locks her up.

Pheres are abt to start. Kailash sees Gargi is missing and he goes to her room. Gargi tells him everything. Kailash asks Priya to stop marriage but Raj asks her to hurry up bcos its not gud if they stop in the middle of taking pheras. Just then Rahul and Raman enter. Priya tries to go to Rahul but Raj stops her. Rahul comes and takes away priya from Raj. Rish arrives with police. Priya slaps Raj. Raj tells her I luv U and he says tat she will see him soon. Police arrest him.

Outside Raj's men come to the police asking for Kharbhanda's house, meanwhile they put a bomb in Raj's pocket. On the way to police station, Raj shows the police bomb and all of them get scared and jump out of the jeep. Raj throws the bomb at the police and drives away the jeep. Police then find tat its a fake bomb.

Rahul and Priya happy hugging. Raman and Kailash ahppy hugging. Rish gets a call saying tat Raj escaped.

Then a voice of Raman says tat Priya and Rahul's differences have gone and also the Raman's and Meera's along with the enmity between Lamba's and Kharbhanda's. Rishab's hatred and Annu's tears have also gone away. And he says tat Raj is seeing this happy family from far away place as he escaped.

One serial is over finally. But I am not convinced with the ending though. They didnt show wat happened to Kunal, Nikki or Ronnie... Have a nice time guys.

Krishi

Edited by knumnum - 16 years ago
thanks

I was so keen to know what happened I didn't for the episode,
hmmm so it ended I thought it might take another week atleast that's sad
you haven't mentioned rishab, was there no rishab 😭
hmm I'll still watch the episode though but still 4 more hours to go, I have to waite 😳
thank you for the update . what a stupid and unrealistic ending .

Originally posted by Kim_

thanks

I was so keen to know what happened I didn't for the episode,
hmmm so it ended I thought it might take another week atleast that's sad
you haven't mentioned rishab, was there no rishab 😭
hmm I'll still watch the episode though but still 4 more hours to go, I have to waite 😳

There were some scenes of Rish like he talking with meera, coming to stop wedding along with police.. But not much part

Krishi

Originally posted by knumnum

There were some scenes of Rish like he talking with meera, coming to stop wedding along with police.. But not much part

Krishi

😃 thanks

I just watched the episode, Rishab was looking so good, 😳

I'll miss him so much 😭 😒

Edited by Kim_ - 16 years ago
Wonderful update. Will definitely miss Viraasat.... 😭 😭 😭
thank god. It's finished. I stopped watching it long ago.
i cant believe it ended, it was soo wierd!
The ending was really abrupt...what was the mystery behind Kunal's going away...what about Ronnie & Nikki?
thanx for the update
but i think thee way they finished the serial there might b a sequal coz v dont know wat happened 2 half of the characters!
by the way did v ever get told bout who shot rishab (wen the old anu wz here)