It ended because...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Look at the trp's for the first time since it shifted from Star Plus to Star One.

518 16/07/2007 Mon VIRASAT Star One 20:30 21:00 183 0.2
354 17/07/2007 Tue VIRASAT Star One 20:30 21:00 359 0.4
409 18/07/2007 Wed VIRASAT Star One 20:30 21:01 283 0.32
475 19/07/2007 Thu VIRASAT Star One 20:30 21:02 219 0.24

And its not just the Star one shows/serials which are doing rubbish but also some Sony and Sahara one shows. And Sony is also ready to axe alot of its poor trp daily shows.

wow, this is really low😒

thanks for sharing😳

i really liked this show it was different from other shows...i wonder how the trpz are so bad.......wats wrong with people's choices
ENDED?????????????????...why?
do you know why the ratings are so low? Because Ekta shows are always beating them with their same hackneyed storylines. She just ended another show. Now the entire lineup is all hers basically except for Meri Awaaz ki Roshni.
It is sad that Virassat ended .. but looking back i feel the story was very slow. In the total duration of the serial we can copunt the number of tracks and exciting moments. The prime track was just bad bad Rishabh and dancing on his tunes, which alone could not keep interest of the audience .. Any good serial will work only on the movement of exciting story. though K serial are crap but thay have tremendous drama ..and they also have the loyal audience of housewives.

Meri Awaz .. KMGR is an amazing serial.. brings lot of freshness for the audience.. but they soon shoudl moove on ..Now Sangam also starting by Fox studios.. perhaps Ekta will start her own channel soon to show her serials only and the names will be K-Channel ( as in KZK) 😃

Sony shows do much better than Star One shows!!!!!!!