Khwaish

Khwaish Help Desk - Page 2

emrald thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
did the new videos of khwaish came after the last one nomi posted please do tell.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark Love thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: emrald

did the new videos of khwaish came after the last one nomi posted please do tell.

Do you mean the ARY ones for this week? They can be found here😊
carebunnix thumbnail

Thanks  NadiaIqbal  for posting lyrics. 👍🏼

ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Where can i find the tiltle song for Khwaish It is realy nice song
lovelygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ninaatwal

Where can i find the tiltle song for Khwaish It is realy nice song

here is the link:  

Click on Khwaish in the mp3 section...hope you are helped.

Alishba 

water11 thumbnail
Hi

Can someone tell me after we download a file, where can we go back to find it on computer.

I am really not good with downloding files and jut downloaded an episode of a serial, and cant find it anywhere now 😭 .

Please help

Thanks
Dark Love thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: water11

Hi

Can someone tell me after we download a file, where can we go back to find it on computer.

I am really not good with downloding files and jut downloaded an episode of a serial, and cant find it anywhere now 😭 .

Please help

Thanks

Hey, what was the file name? do you remember? go to start, and then search. type in teh file name, and it will come up. 😃
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi guys thanks for the help desk

one request can someone name all the characters and who is related to you i get confused sometimes and also can sony doesnt have subtitles i cant understand them thanks!
Dark Love thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SimarikSmokin

hi guys thanks for the help desk

one request can someone name all the characters and who is related to you i get confused sometimes and also can sony doesnt have subtitles i cant understand them thanks!

Afreen Hasan
Kabir Khan

Afreen is the main girl, her father's name is Hadi Hasan, and mom's name is Naila Hasan. She has two sisters, Nasreen and Tambreen. She has a brother Yasir who doesnt live with them. Afreen's widowed chachi lives with them.

Kabir is the main guy. His father's name is Shahnawaz Khan, and mother's name is Zareen Khan. He has two brothers, Azaan and Mazhar. He has a phoppi, Nadira. Two others who live with them are khala, and Qurban Ali.
MizzSoni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi can sumone tell me the name of the song and wut movie it is from the song which is played when they show scenes of kabir and afreen together
thanx 😊