Update For July 30th Finished!

~Sonya~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey guys

Im doing the update for today since the normal updater isn't well

Forgive my mistakesIm going to try and do it as a Nimmi styler but i know it won't be as good😳

Episode starts with shantiniketan all decorated with lights and things

Guests are arriving inside the house

Joydeep is drinking alchohol and talking with some guests whilst bhoomi is looking on thinking what is gone wrong with joydeep?She goes to him and takes him away since joydeep was drunk.

J: Let go of me!!!

B: Are you ok Joydeep (she wasn't asking him like she was caring)Why are you drinking alchohol

J: Do you have a problem?

B: I think you've drunk too much.Give the glass to me

She tries to pull it out of Joydeep's hand but joydeep pulls it back causing it to soon fall down and crash!

B(whispers it): Why are you doing this...lets go up

J: Shut up Bhoomi!!!!!!!!

Bhoomi is shocked!

J:You said to me yourself that this is an open marriage...open marriage means you can't say anything to me

he clicks his fingers infront of her face and walks away leaving Bhoomi humiliated and surprised.

Billy Thakral arrives to SN and sees Archita and Archita looks back at him and remembers the newspaper with Tulsi and JR Thakrals marriage photo with Eklavya saying shes not Tulsi but shes Juhi Thakral

Ar(think): If he sees Tulsi dadi...no if he sees his mums face he will be shocked...Maybe a problem may arise...before that ill have to talk to him

Billy makes his way towards Archita.

Bil:Why are you staring at me???

Ar:Billy i need to talk to you about something very important

Bil: Im sorry i need to go early...don't worry(he said somemthing i didn't hear properly)

Ar:Its not that...its something very important

Bil:Relax i have a plan

he calls the waiter and picks up 2 glasses of alchohol, gives one to archita and himself

Meanwhile abhir is walking past he notices archita and billy.A and B drink the alcohol whilst abhir isn't looking very pleased.Billy is giving more alcohol to Archita and she just drinks it!

Archita is not feeling well anymore and abhir is fuming!She falls unconcious in Billys arms and abhir is still fuming...

Billy takes archita to a room where he puts her down on a bed and pulls the covers on her...Abhir arrives in the room

A: Yo romeo!

Bil: Im putting your wife to sleep

A:I can do that too

Bil: She had drunk to much

A goes up to Billy

A: Thanks for your concern Mr Billy Thakral but she is my wife and i can take care of her...you can leave 

billy leaves

Abhir looks at Archita who is sleeping very peacefully

Billy comes back in to the party where bhoomi comes up to him and she asks him that does he know where abhir is?

Billy says: he is where he should be...with his wife and he is taking care of her because she is drunk

Bhoomi thinks that both archita and joydeep are drunk!

Archita in her sleep keeps repeating Billys name and abhir is not liking it.he goes up to her and squeeze her mouth and says its Abhir not Billy.

Bhoomi arrives in the room and sees that,abhir notices bhoomi.

Bhoomi comes in and starts dragging abhir away with her

Abhir stops and says: Archita is not well so i will stay here

Bhoomi is shocked

B: She can take care of herself...you don't have to worry about her

she starts dragging him again he says he is not going and bhoomi says i mean something too in your life

A: Archita is my wife

B: Are you trying to say that more than me you care more about her

A:Im not bothered about her im more bothered about what the world will say about me and i don't want anyone to think wrong about me

B: This means nothing...its an open marriage

A: It is but i cannot bear that with my wife someone... so go

B: i can understand everything abhir

A:listen bhoomi, i do love you but archita is my responsibility, i have seen how dirty she is today but i cannot bear that she gets dirty by someone else and for that i don't want to live with my head in shame for the rest of my life...I have to be with her TRY TO UNDERSTAND!!!! ( he shakes bhoomi)

B: Such a double standard you are! You are sick! You can have an afair with someone else and if someone looks at your wife then you cannot bear it!Why?Today you cannot meet ME!Let me tell you something...i don't want to meet you either

She starts to leave but abhir pulls her back but she says "SHUT UP!!!!Don't try to stop me! Im somebody elses wife!And today if you can worry about your marriage alot then i can too!I hate you!I hate you abhir!!!!!!

Bhoomi leaves leaving Abhir disgusted and he says "i hate you too!"

and archita increases his anger by saying Billy again😆Abhir gets sooooo angry!!!!!!!!! He says "ITS ABHIR!!GODDAMMIT!!!NOT BILLY!!!!"

He goes closer to her face and says "its abhir not billy" but archita said Billy again!😆😆

Abhir is P***ed off!!!!!😆 and throws the candle down

Tanya, tripti,eklavya and damini are talking

T: its only 15 mins left and after that Juhi Thakral/Tulsi Virani will come downstairs...

D:And billy will already be there from the start...

Tr: and as soon as there eyes meet...

Ek:a bomb which will shake everybody...and anyway when a war happens then its alot of fun

(😡Oh how i wish i could throw them in a dustbin!!!😡)

Party...Nakul sees tripti and goes up to her, he has got a present in his hand

(i hope thats not for tripti🤢)

Nakul is very cheesy today!!!😃

N: Mom i have a good news...

Tr: The good news is about to come...

Nakul looks confused😕He is also sad now

N(thinks): i thought that when i give the sweets to my mum first then she will be very happy

Tr: yeh you were saying something?

N: Nothing mom

he goes away upset😭

Sahil sees Nakul and asks him why has he got a sweets box(mithai ka dabba) in his hand for?Is there a special reason?

N: Well dad in office...

Sahil sees someone called mr mehra and walks away totally ignoring Nakul!

Nakul is sad, he calls the servant and tells him to share the sweets out to everyone.

He is walking very sadly when someone says: So you have finally got a promotion!

nakul turns around to see sanjhi coming up to him

N: how did you find out?

S:Maybe your forgetting that i work in the same office as you do

N:Many other people work in that office too and they don't know and anyway my promotions announcement was going to be held on monday then how do you know?

S:because the happiness for it was shining on your face for the past 10 days...forget about all that just tell me is auntie happy?

N: She is very happy ( he says that in a very depressing manner)

S: and uncle...

N:Why are you asking so much questions for???!! Just leave me alone!!!???

S: i want to celebrate it!If i leave you alone how will i celebrate?!

She tries to take Nakul with her

N: But i don't want to celebrate

S: but i want to celebrate your success...come lets party

N: why? Why should we celebrate when someone else doesn't have time to celebrate with someone else.so why do you want to celebrate?

S: Because i care for you..😳

N:Nobody cares for me...look at my mum (we look at damini who is remembering Mayank)...who gave birth to me...she is trapped by her other sons memorys! The other one who adopted me...your so called 'ganga ma' she doesn't have time from her business meetings...and her(tripti)the one who i have been thinking is my mother from childhood is thinking about something else! So why are you acting so smart? why are showing false concerns for me?

he leaves leaving sanjhi hurtShe goes after him

daksha is dragging himmat on the dance floor to dance and says "Lets rock the party!" She does these wierd dancing moves!😕

H:Why are you looking so happy today?

Dak:Theres always drama going on in the house so today were having a little break from it thats why im in a good mood...lets dance

Himmat and Daksha both dance!😆

manthan sees them and starts laughing at them😆😆(im doing the same😆)

He says to daksha: excuse me old lady!😆

Daksha looks at him surprised

Mant: be careful if you get an injury then it won't be good😆

Daksha: hey who did you call old?

Mant: yes daksha dadi im talking to you

She says something in gujrati

Mant: Hey what chu chu cha cha are you saying in gujrati?I don't undertsand it...

Daksha:Leave it how will you understand...your english aren't you...Here english people have left but they have left their children here

Himmat is laughing

Manthan folds his hands in a type of praying manner and says "sorry daksha dadi, your not old!"

Daksha: This is what you call it...hes come on the line

Mant: you aren't old but you are very old!😆Your a senior old woman!So bye bye😆

She says something again in Gujrati and starts chasing Manthan and Manthan runs away!😆😆

whilst running she bumps into a young man with a hat looking like a proper hippy dude!😆

daksha(thinks): ek namuna gaya dusra kaha se aaya😆

Young man: Hey! Wanna rock!

Daksha: yes!!!!!!!! yes!!!!!! I wanna rock!!!!!

Young man says to Dj "hey Dj play me some english song!!!"

Daksha: No No No not english! play gujrati disco pop! If you have the guts then have a compettion with me!

Daksha dances on a gujrati song then The hippy dude dances on My love from Partner whilst everyone watches on,Daksha again starts dancing on a gujrati song and torments the hippy dude until he falls😆

Nakul is sitting alone outside on a bench and its dark with thunder

Sanjhi comes and sits next to him

N: Please sanjhi i don't want to talk about this

S:ok

N: Nothing is ever right in my life,its such a big joint family and no one is even bothered about me, everyone's mind is on Lakshya...like he is the most promising boy in the house...because of Mayanks illness he gets alot of attention too...Eklavya is the star of everyone's eyes...Manthan is the most richest man in the house,he is karan uncles son...But nobody has any sympathy or love for me in the house...i have no problem or jealousy in that i just want them to think me as a part of the house too...i feel like a stranger in the house

S: Nakul did you know that god has made a star for every person in the world who shows him a way to light...whenever you feel sad look up at the sky and you will surely see your star

Nakul gets up

N; please sanjhi i don't believe in such tales...this sky only supports people like them who have ground under their feet...till today whichever star i look at has someone elses name written on it...where is that star which is just mine...which i can call mine

S: There is a star(she wipes Nakuls tears) You just have to keep hope...you will see your star(she is crying too😭)

They both stare for a minute and then hug!!!(awwwwwwwww)😳

A guest says"i think Mihir and Tulsi are coming down now"

everyone is in the hall...

Mihir and Tulsi come down...spotlight is on them and Tulsi is wearing a white decorated saree i think and mihir is in a grey suit with a white shirt underneath

They come down together and all the guests walk to them and Billy is shocked to see them!!!!!

he follows the other guests towards Mihir and Tulsi too still looking very shocked

Tany,damini and tripti look at eachother very happily like they have just found a mine of gold!😡

he stops and is still looking very shocked!Mihir and Tulsi are STILL coming down the stairs😕They finally come and stop and billy still shocked😆 

Flash flash flash in Billy's face...

he says "Mom!"

Tulsi and Mihir look at him shocked😲Flashes on Mihir,Tulsi and Billys faces

Tulsi picture keeps merging into Juhi Thakrals picture and it keeps showing Tulsi and Billys picture switching each time very very fast!

FINALLY it shows tanya,damini and tripti smiling very evily and the rest of the family members are shocked(its shows each and every one of them shocked😲)

Mihir starts to make his way down towards Billy and Tulsi follows

She comes just a little forward than Mihir does so she is exactly facing Billy

She holds Billy's face and says: yes beta,i am your mom!

Again everyone from the familys face is shown shocked and their face is turned black and white

She hugs Billy and Mihir is left looking shocked

Episode ends with Tulsi hugging Billy and you can see a litlle glimpse of Mihir shocked at the side

Comments: It was an ok episode more of a bhoomi and abhir and sanjhi and nakul episode

The scene with nakul and Sanjhi was very touching i loved it!!!

I was laughing when Archita kept saying "billy" in her sleep making Abhir fume even more than he was.😆

Daksha and Manthan scene was ok😛

Ovarall rating: 5/10 got bored because of the special effects at the end

Hope it was ok

any mistakes forgive me😳

Edited by ~Sonya~ - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

THiNKiN OF YOU thumbnail
thanks!
ill wait for the rest
shree93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks..
donmt worry take yur timee
Sim_02 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks For The Update!
No Need To Rush.
paridiamillee thumbnail
thanks alot i really appreciate
angel00 thumbnail
i appreciate it alot thanxx
april19 thumbnail
thanks a bundle!! lolz.. i was laughing at the abhir-archita part!! 😆
kat88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx fr da update 😊 ..u hav done a gr8 job.. 👏 👏
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks, finally bhoomi has figured about what abhir is like
girlguju thumbnail
thanks for the update. I feel bad for Sanjhi, Nakul needs to stop his tantrum and see her love. I wish they had show more of Tulsi and Billy episode.