KAVITHA RAVI IN HOSPITAL - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
Get well soon Kavitha
Thanks Mdm. Indera for informing us about Kavitha. Our best wishes and prayers for her speedy recovery. Please convery our best wishes to her.

Love
Pat
Thanks Indera for letting us know about Kavi's condition.

Its sad that this has to happen when she is about to leave for US. I have told her not to lift heavy things when she told me about her back ache before. But then can't blame her coz sometimes we tend to forget ourselves when we are in a hurry to get things done quickly.

However, lets hope and pray that everything goes well with her without having to go thru surgery. Keeping our fingers crossed for her speedy recovery.

Friends, thanks for the prayers and wishes.
My niece called and asked me to see this thread.
Our house is in a mess, with everything un organised.
Somehow the ticket is settled, and my husband is sending the children. The school starts in Sept.
She is in a very uncomfortable position in bed.
You know the bed tilted because of the traction.
So she is a bit giddy, plus the pain killers.
I printed out the wishes and read to her.
I could see her tears rolling down in the corner of her eyes.
So thanks friends, I will not have the time to see the mails daily. Our company is very busy with the coming Merdeka celebrations. My husband has to rush back in a week. Sorry I could not thank each and every one.
I am sure she will be back to join you all soon.
Thanks Indera Sithambaram

Oh Kavitha, i really hope and pray that you get better soon time and come back to IF. We are all missing you and your posts on recipe thread. We are all with you so no worries. Thanks for letting us know this.

Edited by kabee - 16 years ago
DEAR KAVITHA,SAD TO KNOW OF UR CONDITION BUT THIS IS A COMMON CONDITION AFFECTING THE SPINE.AS A SUFERER OF CERVICAL DISC PROLAPSE, I CAN UNDERSTAND THE AGONY OF YOURS.I HOPE U DONT HAVE ANY PARALYSIS/LOSS OF SENSATION IN YOUR LIMBS.GOD BLESS YOU.BTW, WHERE ARE U ADMITTED?
Thanks InderaMdm. for informing us about Kavitha. Our prayers are with her for her speed recovery. Please ask her to take rest and get well soon. .
Please give us update about her often. Thanks again.
Thx Indira on the update on Kavita she will definately have a speedy recovery. Remender she must have plenty of bed rest no walking around.
Indera ...how is Kavi's condition now? 😕 Pls inform us of her latest progress,,,!! 😃 Edited by Sue Nair - 16 years ago
Thanks Indera sis for informing us about Kavi.
I saw this thread very late. And really became upset over kavitha's pain. But i am sure she will recover from that soon. My prayers for her to recover soon.
She neeeds plenty of rest. So Kavi dear please take rest as much as possible..Our IF friends prayers will cure your pain.get well soon my dear..We will miss you a lot till you return to this thread..

Missing you loads and loads sweet heart.. 😭 😭

love, Rhodes