KAVITHA RAVI IN HOSPITAL - Page 4

Posted: 16 years ago
Thank you Anne for the info. about Kavitha. Ask her to relax and take rest, I can understand her frustration being in bed all the time, but its just a passing cloud and she will fine pretty soon.
Recipe thread is definitely missing Kavi, but will wait for her to get well soon. Ask her not to worry about this and ask her to take rest.

Thank you again Anne, please update us regarding Kavi often.
Anne

Thank you for your post. First welcome to IF. We hope you will be an active member. Very sweet of you in posting about Kavi's condition.

Please convey our apologies to Indera for bugging her. We are doing it out of love for Kavitha.

Kavi sweeti darling.... stop worrying about this thread and think positive to get well. Your first and main concern is to get well. Rest is secondary issue. We know this thread is your baby, so we all do our level best to keep the thread ongoing. It won't be same without you, but it will keep on going. Naam irruke bayam yen - Iyer mami irukanga, Nair mami irukanga, Jazz Dazz mami irukanga, Supree Mami irukanga, Caryn mami irukange, unum yethono peru mami irukanga. So baiyam vendam.

I understand how you feel. Being helpless and defendless. Right? Please be determine and be positive and get well soon.

Hugs

Thank you so much Anne for the update.Caryn suddenly sounds like a good mother hen. Anyone reading her post will begin to get well!
Kavi, all our kaki (members) truly care for your health. I am actually looking at the Recipe thread more now!
You'll soon be up and about and telling us your personal experiences very soon!
Chin up! KAVITHA BOLEH!!!
Oh My god...i'm so sorry to hear this....

Kavitha...we want to back very soon. Please take care of you...
I pray for you to get well soon.......

Kavi darling 🤗

You're so very blessed with so many of
your dear friends in here who care and
love you so immensely.

We are awaiting for your return within
a blink of an eye. With all our hopes and
prayers you will come back with us in no time...

Get well soon Kavi....I miss you so much.. 🥺
Hello Kavitha
Hope you are feeling better now.
Take care of your health. I have been remembering you in my prayers.
Love
Niti
Dear Kavitha, just to let you know that I too miss you dearly.

Hope you get well soon and come back to IF.

Love you,
Pat
OMG , Just saw this thread today. Dear Kavitha, hope you are better now. Please take care
Kavitha,

I just read this thread today after returning from india. I hope you are getting better now. My prayers for you to get well soon. Take care and come back for us

Madhu
Thanks madhu, you take of yourself also.