Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hello everyone,

Some of you might have used the Alexa toolbar. This toolbar is useful in the sense it gives quite a bit of statistics about the sites being visited. Hence we have a request for all of you.  We request you to install the India-forums Alexa toolbar, if possible, to show your support for  india-forums.

I know you all love India-forums and I hope we get your support on this.

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 19 years ago
HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Vijay thanks a lot for that info!!

Yes Friends i totally agree to Vijay its a cool and a unique toolbar!!
...It shows the rank , user traffic, and much more info abt the website u surf!!
.. It is also a very good pop-up blocked!!

I am using it and i much say its cool and very good!!
U all should also try it out! 😊

.. to download it click on the Alexa toolbar ad that appears at the homepage of our site or at any of the pages where the ad appears!
Edited by HUMM - 19 years ago
vijay thumbnail

Hi Gigli,

It wont interfere with your Yahoo / Google / MSN toolbars 😊 and if you wish you can even enable or disable whenever you like.

Cheers,
Vijay

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i installed it a couple of days ago
meghavi thumbnail

Vijay i check out ur personal homepage its really kewl, iv been to some of the places you have.  Anyways i installed the toolbar and it downloaded so fast..its so much eaiser now to get info and stuff..bout this website and more..Vijay did u start this website?..

vijay thumbnail

Hi,

Thanks for the visit to my personal homepage which I will soon be putting much more stuff there.

Regarding India-Forums I would say though it was started by me but it was not a one man show and the credits for its success goes to the coolbies, members and moderators. Special credits to Ashwirya, Deadly, Kanchi, Mystica, Lakshmi who believed me and helped me a lot in its initial phase. To the SEO professionals at Cyberax Tech who got us ranked top on most of the keywords on all the search engines. Thanks to Cyberax Hosting for managing the server for us.

And not to forget Jammy who wakes me up even at midnights if anything goes wrong with the forum.Cyberax TechCyberax Tech😃

We started on Dec 9 2003 and have completed 1 year recently. I myself do not know how it got so BIG that we had to get a seperate Server for this forum due to the amount of traffic it recieves daily.

We are already working on India-Forums.com version 2.0 which will have really cool enhancements.

Cheers,
Vijay

*Anjali* thumbnail
sounds great, Vijay!!!!!! this forum is a testament to the fact that a little bit of faith goes a long way 👏 hats off to you Vijay and let's continue to make this forum GREAT!!!! 😃
meghavi thumbnail

dont hesitate to ask if u need help for anything!

vijay thumbnail

Hi All,

Thanks to all who downloaded the India Forums Alexa Toolbar.

Our Alexa Rank for the forum is now 28,841 (in the world!!!) and if we continue to grow with this trend we would soon reach Top 1000 sites list.

Cheers,
Vijay