IMPORTANT : India-Forums Alexa Toolbar! - Page 7

Posted: 17 years ago
datz awesomeeeeeeeeeeee 👏 👏 👏
cool...........
i have it
I will never use Alexa toolbar.

I am a techie and well aware that this toolbar is a spyware. It slows down browsing. It will slowly install spywares and then these poor members problem began. And then they will search for solutions when finally they will realise there is a virus/spyware on their system. And a program called Spybot Search and Destroy is what they will need to remove all spywares that will be installed by Alexa.

It will send information from the system where it is installed to amazon and google, without the member knowing that his internet bandwidth is actually being used by that spyware he/she has installed.

Here is one link that proves what alexa is

http://www.spywareguide.com/product_show.php?id=418

Maybe IF is just a business for you and you want to gather data from members and improve PR and increase your ranking of IF and show this data to your clients, but all this will come at the cost of members now knowing what alexa is doing in their system.

lone_warriorinEdited by lone_warriorin - 17 years ago
wow thanks vijay ji
regards
sahil khan 😛

hey

thanx will surely use it asap!

xxx hinal xxx

yaaa itss really gooddddddddddddddddd.................. i will make use of it pls dont remove it make it permanenet in forum sssssssssss
Wow Cool I'll try to Use it