Dancing with joy-Amar Upadhyay

dures thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Dancing with joy

< content=08/01/2007 name=date>
Amar Upadhyay will feature in a music video for the first

Amar Upadhyay

The original Mihir, Amar Upadhyay, will now be seen in a music video for the first time ever. He is currently shooting for Vinod Rathod's album Sayoni in Lonavla. The video is directed by Samrit.

Amar says, "I was very sceptical about doing a music video and I was all set to say 'no'. However, when I heard the song, I loved it. It is a fantastic song and there was no way I could have turned it down. It is a soulful song and the best song of Vinod to date."

He further says, "The video also has a brilliant concept. I play a painter, who has just broken off with his girlfriend. Kainaaz Khan plays the leading lady in the video. I'm depressed and go into flashback mode, thinking about my girlfriend. The most interesting part of the video is its climax and definitely a refreshing change from the videos we see these days. I am sure people will find it interesting."

Amar adds, "The video was a very good change from my first Bhojpuri film Babua Hamar that I am producing and after this I will be going to shoot the songs for my film and then will concentrate on the concepts that I have given to some channels."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so he was in Lonavala 😉

Vinod Rathod sings very nice...

thanks for the article dures 😃

Amarr Upadhaya is so good looking, 👏 👏 👏 will look forward to watch the video 😳
ashbipasha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Looking forward for the music video.....
sizzlingangel thumbnail
Thank you!

I love Amar.. Eagerly looking forward to see him back soon 😛