mëmbër ؃ Thë wëëk - JŧünÅp - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by Hosanna

Ok Jaya. I will!  hehehehehehehe

1.Why do i have this strange feeling that i know soooomuch about you????

counter question: why is the feeling strange??? maybe you do know me...maybe i am your alter ego...or some long lost friend you have rediscovered!! then again...maybe you do know me...you can know that the best...and i shall be proud to know your reasons!!

2. Do you understand Pokkiri's Punishment Tournament?

parts of it...much of it is about taarcher😉 rest is about love and other stuff!!! which comes where is the question😆

Sri,

Thanks for picking Jas this week's MOTW. I have been waiting for this. I did not question you, because I was extremely busy.

I am still busy, but for Jas, I am skipping my lunch.

J, all the questions you asked will be asked back directly to you again. Just wait...... hehehehe..... 😆 😆

Meanwhile to start off few questions:

Why do you hate March?

You believe in God but not in religion. Why? What is your faith?

Married? Children?

You are in South Africa? Tell more about yourself and how you have landed in SA and how long you have been there etc.

Guess what? My best friend's name is Susan too. One thing we have in common, and I believe there will be more.   😉
Well well well Jas the Dazz - interesting to read
your answers. Sri, Oh my God, are u capable of asking
so many Qs???? wow - beats me totally as I lack that
particular skill!!!!
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

More questions...

- g ppr n ƒrnT ƒ n k T ck hm mThng. whT wl ck n wh wl ck ThT ƒ (g l Tll nT k hm n Tn).

oh well if it is god that comes home for a meal and lets me know SHE is coming...i shall prepare a feast a three course meal with a stupendous dessert, but if SHE comes in without notice...all SHE may get is a quickly rustled up upma etc.  the reasons being in the former, i get time to plan a menu and cook for HER and yet i can sit and chat when SHE is there!!! in the latter the meal is rustled up quickly so i spend less time in the kitchen and catch up on all news with HER

- T 3m n r phn rng. Th cllr Tll ThT Thr n ln T r h. whT wl

race out of the house and stand there with the rest of the people and look at the alien in awe!!!😆😆

Edited by jasunap - 16 years ago
Originally posted by Caryn

Sri,

Thanks for picking Jas this week's MOTW. I have been waiting for this. I did not question you, because I was extremely busy.

parapaksham paarkadhe caryn!!!😉

I am still busy, but for Jas, I am skipping my lunch.

I am shaking in my knees caryn despite that i feel honoured that you chose to skip lunch!!!

J, all the questions you asked will be asked back directly to you again. Just wait...... hehehehe..... 😆 😆

jesus holy christ!!!! what have let myself in for!!

Meanwhile to start off few questions:

okay.  i am set!!

Why do you hate March?

despite the name...somehow the month does not seem to be marching on...i find it difficult to push through the month!!!

You believe in God but not in religion. Why? What is your faith?

there is no religion that tells you there is more than one GOD.  so if there is just one GOD, then man formed the religions...therefore i do not believe in religion!! Q E D.  My faith???...in people...in relationships, in good and bad, in being humane and when you go on...people should say she was a good human being and will be missed!!😃

Married? Children?

nope..

You are in South Africa? Tell more about yourself and how you have landed in SA and how long you have been there etc.

yes in johannesburg.  i am here on an assignment.  i have completed more than half of it...and i am hoping to be back in india around feb march next year....been here around two and half years- too long 😆!!!

Guess what? My best friend's name is Susan too. One thing we have in common, and I believe there will be more.   😉

i am sure. if the best friends name matches...there is no doubt that many more things will!!!!  if not we shall make it match!!👍🏼
Originally posted by rojapoooo

Well well well Jas the Dazz - interesting to read your answers.

thank you roj...coming from you that is a compliment!!!

Sri, Oh my God, are u capable of asking so many Qs????

appadi keelu roj, i am just as shocked

wow - beats me totally as I lack that particular skill!!!!

i wonder if i should 👏 in joy and thank my stars!!!! but i shall answer them if you do manage a question or two...😉

Here's my questions:

1. What is your favourite place in South Africa?

2. Your embrassing moment?

3. Which one celebrity would you love to go out on a dinner date with? Why?

4. If you had a time machine which part of time will you head to and why?

5. If you had an opportunity to act in Arasi which character will you do and why?

Here's my questions so far more will come later on...
Originally posted by usha_pooja

Here's my questions:

promise me you will not pull out my nails one by one if i fail to rise to your expectations!!

1. What is your favourite place in South Africa?

cape town

2. Your embrassing moment?

too many to count....everytime i open my mouth i put my foot in it!!

3. Which one celebrity would you love to go out on a dinner date with? Why?

groucho marx...i adore his wit!!

4. If you had a time machine which part of time will you head to and why?

back to the biblical times...i would love to know how those people lived their thoughts and ideas of a good life with absolutely no knowledge of what we call comforts!!

5. If you had an opportunity to act in Arasi which character will you do and why?

since i have no clue about acting...i guess i will be any character that will be introduced and bumped off in the same episode...😆😆

Here's my questions so far more will come later on...

i look forward to those as well...provided you promise me not to pull off my nails!!!

Jazz the Dazz,  I told you, I will come back and haunt you with the same questions. Well, here they are for starters.

What is it with you and the chickens?  You don't like chickens and yet you talk, think chickens. 

what is the wildest thing you have ever done???

do you have any dark desires??

what annoys you??

describe how the following people have come across to you...in your various interactions in this section!!

roja

ho

meli

caryn

vani

dasa

usha

pat

and anybody else you care to add...

if you had an opportunity to relive your life...how many things would redo???

name 3 of your habits that you think are bad!!!

if you could correct one of those three...which one will you choose??? and why did you choose that???

do you think you other two bad habits are less bad ???

. if you came with instructions...what would it say???

. if you ever find a bottomless pit....what would you do??? let us see your imagination here!!

what do you think Queen Elizabeth carries in that little handbag she carries with her???

what language are the signs written on ...on the road of life???

do you enjoy reading??? who are your fav authors, books, comics etc.  if you could be one of them for one day..who would you choose and why???

is there anyone you would like to see who is launched on to space with a
one way ticket??? (i am excluded..cos i have to come back to ask you more questions

if you could share one piece of knowledge...what would it be??

would you shoot me if i asked any more questions???  if you wont, i shall come back with more questions....

if there is one thing you wish was never made/discovered what would it be???

if life handed out degrees...what would yours be in???

if a
ghost comes and sits on your bed one night and attempts to chat with you...what would you say to break the ice?

what would you do if a flock of chicken suddenly raced into your house and pointed guns ar you and said "take me to your leader" (yes you can understand them.)

of all the voices in your head....which is your favourite???

do you find my questions difficult to answer??? why (if yes or no)

are you enjoying sitting on the hot seat??? and why??

if your dad permitted you could have a bill board in your yard...what would it say???

if you had a demon inside you...
what would you name him/her????

why do you think when we call people from poland poles we do not call people from holland holes???

who invented the idiot and why??

if i were to come over to your doorstep and yell "i am caryn the barber (thanks to Bonheur on her fanfic A Foreign affair
) another nutcase,  what would you do??

what are things you would like me to bring along if we decide to go on an ego
trip??

how would you react if you woke up to find out that you are a four year old and your entire life was just a dream???

when your
ears ring...who calls???

what is the wittiest thing you could say to a judge so he could keep you out of jail??? 

What is your full name and what does that mean

I will come back for with more,whether you like it or not.  Just pray that I will be too busy to ask. ^_^

Edited by Caryn - 16 years ago

Light has speed. What is the speed of dark?
Why is the word "abbreviation" such a long word?
Which is more important --> nature or nurture?
Describe the pictures below using 3 words

a)
b)
c)
d)

-- thats all for now!--

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 16 years ago