mëmbër ؃ Thë wëëk - JŧünÅp - Page 5

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by Hosanna

I feel soooo tired - all those wierd Qs and As faithfully obliged! poor Jaaas!!!
BUT you can handle them pretty well,yah??

thank you ho x 3😆
Originally posted by Sue Nair

No...no..I can't let the cat out of the bag...then I won't be able to keep an "eye" on your every activity...!!😆😆

i always had this spy theory about you, and now it is proven!!!😃😉😆

Sue, these are the same questions Jazz asked me.  Only where her name appeared, I changed it to my name.  Besides, I told her anyone else she wants to add.  She didn't.  So it is Jazzy's fault!  😃

Originally posted by Caryn

thiruttu ponne...threaten pannina madiriye....athana keliyum repeat panninaya??? sue koncham caryna gavani please!!!😆😆
Congrats Jas yaar, you absolutely deserve this honour… 😳 I have always waited for a great moment like this to grill you...after all you are the grilling queen 😆

I will come back with my questions after getting good night sleep 😉

Yes... you are absolutely right...this is Jazzy's fault...but now she is giving me all kinds of excuses ....nvm...poor girl all alone in S/Africa....I shall excuse her this time around...next time NO WAY..!!😉

Originally posted by meli

Congrats Jas yaar, you absolutely deserve this honour… 😳 I have always waited for a great moment like this to grill you...after all you are the grilling queen 😆

Meliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......you are back..!!👏

Originally posted by meli

meli...you are back...how was your holiday????
goodness me...i did not know so many people were gunning for me...ok chalo...ask away i will do my best to answer and tell you everything you have always wanted to know😉😆😆

SUE, enna idhu???? marupadiyuma???? enna porichu edukkaradhu mudivu pannitengla???😕😆😆

Yes, my dear.

innikki lunch enna caryn??? jaya varuvala??? illai poriyal???😆😆😆