Posted: 16 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Vasu, thank you soo much for this 😃 👏, loved the title yaar 😆, I really hope alot of members contribute to this section, as old kahaani did really rock. There tracks were brilliant back then so much to talk about, once again thank you for putting this up.😃Edited by eklayvafan1 - 16 years ago
No problem guys 😳 , even I am excited about this topic - hope that people respond to it...

I wonder how you guys want to start the discussions - episode by episode or just in general?
Well rite now the utsav kahaani is very boring wid parvati gone from the house and the whole house crying and all...
Hi Vasu. 😃 Well, the Episode of the Day thread is my favourite... 😳 would love to discuss the Utsav episodes too... 😃 but have not been watching them regularly. 😭 If I can catch up quickly, u won't be able to drag me away from this thread... 😳 😆 😆 but don't know if I'll be able to be regular here... 😭 Nice idea though yaar... 👏 👏 👏 As for the discussions, well I think episode by episode is good yaar... like we have in our main Ep of the Day thread... 😃Edited by winner13 - 16 years ago
I love the the old Kahaani and its old characters like Preeti and Mathali
OK guys, well, let's start.

What do you think of the current in general? Babuji and the family YET again suspecting Parvati, and Om saying that he doesn't care whether she is right or wrong, all that he cares about is being with her 😳 ?

I mean, I get that Parvati went over to Pallavi for money, but she did it for Om, not for any personal gain, so why are Babuji, Avantika, Shilpa and Gauarv so incensed? To the point that they will support a complete stranger Ambika?!! Some things never change, lol 😆 But I have to say, I was very disappointed in Babuji when he kept saying to Om "THIS woman, THIS woman" - I mean, the woman has a name, for crying out loud! And she was supposedly your favourite bahu - so why is it that Babuji is more interested in wiping Ambika's tears than Parvati's?

Also, do you think, judging from what you have seen, is Pallavi right to tell Kamal that he is a "servant" - weak, pathetic and meek? Is that why she could never love him?
😡 this isnt the only time parvati has to prove her self i mean she must be super human or something, buts its really sad and very annoying how the whole family her own parivaar dont beleive her! she will have to do this again in the next leap just to prove to her family her reasons behind why she did it.
babuji was way out of order when he said that, and then in 23/07 episode he said sorry to her which was all well but not everyone is that big hearted, oh well i guess its keeps us all keeping wacthing KGGk over and over 😃 does any one else has any thoughs over this topic? 👏 keep posting the old episodes love wacthing them all
😊 Hey Vasu...! Well, first of all, thanks so much for starting this topic.... 😳 👏 Believe it or not, i was going to PM you asking if we could have a permanent topic for KGGK-Utsav that would contain all discussions on each epi and the video links to the old epi's under one roof 😊 😊 (instead of having to search all over the forum! 😕 )...and i just happened to see this topic!! 😃 😊 👏 WOW! Gr8 telepathy Vasu... 😉 😆

Talking of the epi...its really sad 😭 ... how many testing times Parvati will have to go thru'. Really wish the Agarwals would realise that their Fav bahu can never do anything wrong or can never go against the family!! Even if Parvati has to cross a "lakshman rekha", it will be only and only for the good of the family!! 😳 😊

The Agarwal Parivaar need to value this "adarsh" Bahu! 👏 I'm glad Om is on Parvati's side though 😳 😳 ...really loved the way he told Babuji that he can't imagine carrying on life without Parvati in it... 😳 Aaawww....that's what i really love about this perfect couple (Om-Parvati)!! 👏 👏 👏
Oops Ajay in trouble...days are running out for him...and for Babuji...I have never seen such a male chauvanist character ever in my life.