Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

Puraani Kahaani - Relive the magic - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Totally agree yaar, Om and Paro's chem was one in a million, I am absolutely loving watching them onscreen again. And watching these eps makes me love there Jodi all the more, and totally understand why Paro is still so devoted to Om, and loves him endlessly. As Vasu said loved the way Om felt disgust within himself to be in the position he was with Mallika, and how he felt disgusted that he trusted Mallika over Paro at one point of time.

Again I agree Yaar the temple scene was auesome, Paro really shines in all her emotional scenes be it with Om or any other character or even when she is alone. Her emotional scenes with her Nani are equally auesome, and how she pours her heart to Nani, when she misses Om and her family, man she really can make you cry. Loved the way she always reassures Nani even when she herself dont know how to get out of the mess she is in. Om/Paro/Nani's bond is so special, and shown really beautifully, esp when she is the only blood related fam Paro had.

Also Paro's and Vandy Maasi's scenes are so cute, esp the one Paro teases Vandy why is so excited and whom she wants to dress up for.

[/QUOTE]

Absolutely true...😊 I'm loving Om-Paro even more as well 😳 ...Sakshi can carry any scene with perfection...😃 she is the best actress on TV n there's no denying that! 👏 👏 👏

Also loved the 31st July Paro home-coming scene...👏 👏 👏 😳  Aawww...the way Om came to get her 😳, the way he promised Nani he would make sure that Parvati would never face such a situation again 😃, Nani's worry n concern for Parvti 😳, Pavati n Om standing as one at the AG house entrance 👏 😳, n the way Parvati convinces Babuji to stay back with so much patience....👏 😊 WOW! no words to describe the beauty of all those scenes!!!..Simply out of this world..Mindblowing!👏 👏 👏

Hey, i sadly missed out on the 1st Aug epi...if u could give a 'lil briefing b4 i lay my hands on the video link...thanks 😊

eklayvafan1 thumbnail
Hi Chandrika,

Unfortuntely we dont have utsav in UK that's why I can only catch up on the eps, when they are posted here, so wont be able to brief you on the eps now.

But the scenes you have mentioned I can really imagine them, and how beautifully the have been acted out by everyone. And regarding Paro she is truly a exceptional actress, and very much the heart of Kahaani.
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Alright so I am back..

I love the Shru-Aryan episodes, I mean that was something to really watch as I was always a Shru-Aryan fan, I think he was nice after he changed. The most best performance of Shru and Aryan was when she loses her kid, that performance is marked in my eyes..

Sasha was an awesome track as well - because we got to see Krishna and Gunn's love story which was soo cute, I miss the old Krishna and Gunn
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I know Jenny - those were the days. I much preferred Aryan to Sameer - even when he was evil, at least he had some spark. Aryan-Shruti had a song, some lovely memories, a romance. Since the leap, Shruti and Sameer have seemed more like business partners than a couple.

Edited by psawyer - 16 years ago
eklayvafan1 thumbnail
Me also, some of my Fav tracks post first leap were, Shruti/Aryan, Sasha/Gunn/Krishna that was one rocking track, Om/Paro/Shruti/Gayatri, though I hated the fact that Shruti wasnt blood related to Om/Paro, but I loved the fact that despite this ugly reality Om/Paro/Shruti became more attached to one another than they were before. Despite this reality there relationship was shown as strong as ever.

Apart from Pallavi/Paro confrontation scenes, the only other person who could match that magic were Sasha/Paro/Om confrontational scenes. Really loved the way Sasha would miff Paro/Om to no ends with his antics.
psawyer thumbnail

^^I loved it when Sasha used to say "Parvati...............Aunty" 😆 😆 I always detected a strange kind of chemistry between Paro and Sasha. I loved that one scene where Om slapped Sasha and told him "next time, shorten the space you leave between "Parvati" and "aunty" or I'll do it for you" 😆 😆 Om was wonderful when angry! Kiran was a very expressive actor! 👏

Edited by psawyer - 16 years ago
eklayvafan1 thumbnail
Sasha's dialogues and the way he delivered them with that extra touch of sarcasm were always enjoyable to watch. Even I remember that scene you mentioned, I know Om was fuming with anger when Sasha was disrespecting Paro, Kiran excelled in those scenes, and even Om had this very bizarre chem with Sasha.

And in one of those scenes where Om (with the help of Kamal, Garauv) beats the crap out of Sasha and they all kick him out. Kiran really rocked that scene, his portrayal of anger and disgust with Sasha was mind-blowing. Really miss that support system that Paro had from Om, if anyone disrespected her even slightly how Om would beat the crap out of them was awesome. Really missed that in the scene where Rajo/Mehra tried to marry Paro off, and how she was crying helplessly for Om. I could imagine if Om was there how he would have beaten Mehra up black and blue until he was pronounced dead.
psawyer thumbnail

^^Oh, I loved that scene! That and the one where Om kicked the crap out of SD after the leap, chasing him down the street! 😆  😆

I also liked the small show of support that Gaurav showed on one particular occasion after Om's death. It was when Shruti had been kidnapped, and Sasha took Paro to where he had hidden here, but they could not find her. Sasha started abusing Parvati and pulled out a gun, and Gaurav, Kamal and *I think* Krishna, all stepped forward with a kind of togetherness, in an attempt to protect Paro. That was sweet but very rare.

Oh yeah, if Om had been around when Rajo tried that despicable trick with Paro, not only would he have beaten Mehra to a pulp, he would have dragged Rajo by the hair and thrown her out of the house without a second glance. No matter that he was a mild man who didn't hit women, if *anyone* had been so much as mildly insulting towards Paro, he'd have ripped their guts out.

By the way, Urooj, I responded to your point from yesterday in the Ep of the Day thread 😉

eklayvafan1 thumbnail
I know yaar loved all Om's scenes when he was in 'the beating up mode' 😆 , he really rocked in them.

Though Kamal and Garauv tried to help Paro in that scene you mention but that had no impact on Sasha. He was simply not scared of them even when they all came forward to help Paro. You could feel the pain and sense of loss of support Paro felt in that scene as she knew Om wasnt there to help her, the way he would have done. Though I loved the way Mehra (Monish Behl) slaps him hard and tells him dont he ever dare to disrespect Paro. He didnt match Om in anyway, put the scene was really sweet, and Coz Monish was such a powerful performer that there impact was clearly there.

Whilst in contrast with Om he knew when where to draw a line, he respected Om, and feared him esp after the beating he got from him.

P.S. Vasu I think I misssed your response to the Pallavi/Paro convo, I will just go and read it now. Edited by eklayvafan1 - 16 years ago
psawyer thumbnail

^^ I know what you mean, but that wasn't the scene I was talking about. It was the one where they go to SD's guest house and Sasha discovers that Shruti has disappeared, and when Paro shouts at him to tell the truth, he pulls out a gun. It wasn't an impactful scene in any way, but it was still sweet that they tried.