Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

Puraani Kahaani - Relive the magic - Page 71

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ishan2003

Gunn enters after the Gargs enter

oh yah after da gargs entry... thnx...😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I know what you mean I miss all the old shows a lot too 😭 mostly kahaani though. I've seen most of kzk and kumkum online and I always hated kyunki so never cared about that, but on kahaani I have missed out on the whole show and I really miss saakshi and tina. Even though saakshi comes in BV don't have the channel so can't watch πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Hate rajshri for doing this
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: SUKK4ever

I know what you mean I miss all the old shows a lot too 😭 mostly kahaani though. I've seen most of kzk and kumkum online and I always hated kyunki so never cared about that, but on kahaani I have missed out on the whole show and I really miss saakshi and tina. Even though saakshi comes in BV don't have the channel so can't watch πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Hate rajshri for doing this

i too missed 1 whole year of Kahaani 4 some problems we didnt hv star plus 4 one year in our country.. n now i dont find those epis any where😭😭 miss Parvati n Om a lottttttttt..... bt Sakshi roxxxxxxx in BV.... she is such a versatile actressπŸ‘ love every bit of herπŸ€—
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree saakshi is without a doubt a brilliant actress and of course she is very pretty too. She and tina were one of the main reasons I loved kggk so much both are adorable πŸ€—