The "One Tree Hill" Lounge

Posted: 16 years ago

All discussions, pictures, videos, and polls relating to One Tree Hill over here

OTH Character Guide

Lucas Scott

He is the main character of OTH. he is the son of Dan Scott and Karen. Dan abandoned him and his mom, Karen, for his other family. His best friend is Haley and she is married to Lucas's half-brother, Nathan. Lucas has had a very confusing and amazing romantic histroy with Brooke and Peyton. Currently, he is dating Peyton. But rumor has it, Brooke and Lucas finally might have something more than friendship in Season 5. Lucas is also the godfather of James Scott. James is Nathan and Haley's son.

Nathan Scott

Nathan started off as a arrogant basketball jock but Haley changed him. Nathan started talking Haley to get back at his half-brother, Lucas. But he started falling for her. Haley changed him for the better. They got married in junior year of highschool. Haley had a talent for music. She got lured by Chris Keller and left Nathan to sing on a music tour with Keller and the Wreckers. Nathan was a mess when Haley left him. Haley came back and won him over again. They got re-married in front of their whole family. They went through a series of more problems and they had a baby in senior year. Their son is James Scott. Lucas and Brooke are the godparents of James.

Brooke Davis aka Pretty Girl

Brooke changed the most from everybody in One Tree Hill. She went from a flirtatious cheerleader to a perfect girlfriend to a heartbroken beauty to a strong achiever. They person responsible for all these changes-LUCAS. Lucas was the only guy she gave her whole heart. Lucas cheated on her with Brooke's best friend twice but Brooke still loves him. They got together twice and ended it off eventhought they both still wanted to eb together. Now Brooke is dating Chase. She really likes him but can't give her heart to him the way she gave it to Lucas. Brooke has her own clothing line, Hoes over Bros. She now has a clothing contract with Victoria's Secret.

Haley James Scott aka Tutorgirl

She is Nathan's wife and Lucas's best friend. She is also singer, Haley James Scott. She is madly in love with Nathan and went through many ups and downs with him. She lived with Brooke for sometime which made them really good friends.

Peyton Sawyer aka Psawyer

Peyton is a moody yet understanding artist. She has been through alot of pain in live. Her biological and fostermother both died leaving her alone with only a fosterdad who is always away from home. She is best friends with Brooke. She was attacked by a physcho stalker, Ian aka Derek. She dated Nathan, Jake, and kind of dated Lucas. She had a big fight with Brooke because Peyton cheated with Lucas and lied to Brooke about it. Peyton fell in love with Jake who made her realise she still loves Lucas. Peyton told Brooke her feelings when Brooke and Lucas were dating and madly in love. Brooke couldn't handle Peyton's feelings toward lucas and broke things off with both of them AGAIN. Now, Peyton and Lucas are dating.

Jake Jagielski

Jake is bad basketball player but a great father to his little daughter Jenny. he got his girlfriend(Nikki)pregnant in highscool and had to take her of Jenny all by himself. He manages school and Jenny with the help of his parents. He fell in love with Peyton but had to go away because Nikki was trying to steal Jenny away. When Peyton came to meet him in Savannah, they almost reunited. Peyton said "I love you, LUCAS" in her sleep which made Jake tell her to back to Tree Hill and confront her feelings. It is rumored that Jake will come back in Season 5.

Mouth McFadden

Mouth is everybody's best friend mainly Brooke and Lucas's. He had a big crush on Brooke but knew they would only be friends. He started liking Rachel but she would always be with other guys. He finally met the right girl(Shelly) but she was too scared of having a relationship. When Rachel wanted him, he said No because he was still in love with Shelly. But he and Shelly are just friends. It is rumored that Rachel and Mouth will date in Season 5.

Rachel Gatina

Rachel has a personality of her own. She is like another Brooke, just more cruel and bratty. She gets attracted to guys she can't have. She flirted with Lucas to piss off Brooke. She started really liking Cooper but he was 10 years older than her. She got into a fatal accident in which Nathan saved her. She started liking him too but backed off when Haley said she was pregnant. She had few romantic encounters with Mouth. She toke the blame for the stolen calculus exams so Brooke's clothign contract stays safe.

Skills

Skills grew up with Lucas and Mouth. They are all best friends. He is dating Bevin and is on the basketball team.

Bevin

She is the funny confused cheerleader. She makes us all laugh and is good friends with Rachel and Brooke.

Dan Scott

He is the manipulative and clever father of Natand and Lucas. He got Karen pregnant in highschool but left her for his basketball scholarship. When he went to tell Deb he was going back to Karen, Deb announced her pregnancy. Dan decided to stay with Deb but still felt guilty for not giving Lucas a proper upbringing. He covered hsi guilt and pain with his attitude and made everybody hate him. He killed his brother, Keith, because he thought Keith has attempted to kill him. Now, Dan is in jail.

Karen Roe

Karen is Lucas's mother. She raised Lucas with the help of Keith. She never realised she loved him till few days before he died. She had his baby, Lily. Now, she is only living to take care of Lucas and Lily.

Deb Scott

Deb only handled Dan's attitude and their marriage so Nathan can have a proper life. She almost killed Dan and became addicted to pills. She is also Karen's business partner.

This Guide was made by me πŸ˜›

Edited by Pyaari_Shailee - 16 years ago
I'm a huggge Leyton fanπŸ˜› But I loooove ur Brucas siggy Shaileee!!! Its gunna be kinda odd seeing everyone out of high school and into the "real" world! I hope season five will be just as good as all the other seasons!!

i hope season 5 is also good !! like other season πŸ˜›
cant wait to watch !! 😊
Wowo, thx Shailuu, Im a huge Brucas fan aswell! I can't wait till season 5! πŸ˜ƒ
does any one like
Nathan & Hailey
πŸ˜› Edited by sabzz - 16 years ago
They're cute .. Hailey is just adorable .. but I'm note a HUGEE Nailey fan
The creator Mark Sch-something, said that Brucas's romantic relationship is still not over πŸ˜› That means we Brucas fans still have hope 😳
I will upload alot of more brucas pics for u guys πŸ˜›
@Swati- I will respect your love for Leyton but I am so disgusted by the fact that Lucas and Peyton broke Brooke's heart twice

I know I know .. but Brooke and Lucas theres something just not right about em.. though they're cute together.. their personalities like crash ..

Whereas Lucas and Peyton they fit nicely .. theres something about them I like .. Though I feel horrible for what happen to Brooke but she's moved on now tooo

I thought the director was a Leyton fanπŸ˜›