~~Tina di’s msg~~ here it goes!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
hey guys how r ul??? 😊 hope all r doin gr88.. 😊 well actually ter was a post by our groupie frnd JJ THOMSON sayin " its her bday n she needs some help "..read d post n tried helpin her in d way i could.. 😊

as she had askd any 1 of us to convey her msg to tinadi , i did pass on d msg today at 8am n here's Tinadi's reply to all!! 😊 she was busy still she managed to reply bak by about 9am itself!! 😊 😃 😃 tats so sweet of her!! 🤣 im sorry as i posted the topic a bit late as i was out! n yeah i cudnt post it until i get whole msg as msg was getting updated quite many times..the request msg was posted here,so posting its reply too here...

im conveying the msg gvn to me( by di ) to all sweeties,cutepies, all all my frnds on IF!!jyaada paka nahi rahi hu.....here it goes... 😊 😊

"HAPPY FRIENDSHIP'S DAY!!!!!!!!! 😊 😊 2 all my sweeties... im very sorry 😭 4 not being in tuch as v hav been travelling a lot 4 shows and i havnt logged in 4 a long lng time.. evn now im in goa. back 2 back shows 😊 👍🏼 👍🏼 . pls dnt b upset. i will rply prsnlly 2 evry msg as n wen time permits. its a promise. 😃 luv u all so much..its unbelievable d knd of luv u'll can give. 🤣 im lucky to get so much love frm u all.. pls forgive me 4 being lazy. i wil defi rply 2 evry1 real soon. until then take care & dnt forget to keep smiling.. Luv Tina di..." 😃

P.S. -JJ thomson i had told her in short wat u mentioned in d post tat its ur bday today n u hav tld ne1 of us to cnvy her d msg ,been months u have been in tuch wit her..ul nvr celeb ur bday 😭 ,ul think as u lost ur elder sis 😭 n all!!!!   i jst said her tat its 1 of my frnd's bday( frm IF)... dint specify ur name.. actually i forgot to do!! she immediately replied asking its" U, JJ THOMSON na"!!!!!!!!!!! 👏 👏 👏

JJ ,c tats so sweet of her!!!!!!! she remebers each n every thing..whose bday wen n all!! 😊 only thing shes nt getting time personally to wish all of us!! but both hussain n tinadi's love n wishes will always b ter for all of us the same way vr always ter for tem!! 😊 😊 but im sure shel get bak to evry 1 as n wen time permits.. 😊 tats so sweet of her 😍 [:D/]

so my msg to all who pm's or in any way tuch wit her, plzz dnt lose hope, she mit b goin tru msgs,bt actually running short of time to reply!! she will herself rpy to each n evry 1 of us..as time allows her to do so!! none of ul have hurt her unknowingly tru either mails or pm's.. i knw di's busy, me too damn busy.. so havnt evn gt in tuch wit her lately, but specially msgd her today!!

Tinadi love u lotssssssss... 🤗 muuuuuaaaaaaaahhhhhhh 😊 😊 😊 ur a gem of a person!!! i love u 😃 😃 😊 nvr change, always b as ur!! last bt no d least.. love u too Hussain my cutiepie 🤗

so guys if ul have any msgs ,especially now frndshp day coming up... do post it here ,me or any of my frnds whos in tuch wit di is sure to help ul!! only thing rpy me jaara si deeri ho sakti hai as all r busy!!

have posted d same in kk,nb2 forums too..

hope ul enjoyed!!!!!!! 😊

cmon gime vade vade huge hugssss 🤗 n kissessss 🤣
🤗

Love u all Hussain,Tinadi n all my frnds.. 😊
Posted: 16 years ago
hey guys how r ul??? hope all r doin gr88.. well actually ter was a post by our groupie frnd JJ THOMSON sayin " its her bday n she needs some help "..read d post n tried helpin her in d way i could..

as she had askd any 1 of us to convey her msg to tinadi , i did pass on d msg today at 8am n here's Tinadi's reply to all!! she was busy still she managed to reply bak by about 9am itself!! tats so sweet of her!! im sorry as i posted the topic a bit late as i was out! n yeah i cudnt post it until i get whole msg as msg was getting updated quite many times..the request msg was posted here,so posting its reply too here...

im conveying the msg gvn to me( by di ) to all sweeties,cutepies, all all my frnds on IF!!jyaada paka nahi rahi hu.....here it goes...

"HAPPY FRIENDSHIP'S DAY!!!!!!!!! 2 all my sweeties... im very sorry 4 not being in tuch as v hav been travelling a lot 4 shows and i havnt logged in 4 a long lng time.. evn now im in goa. back 2 back shows . pls dnt b upset. i will rply prsnlly 2 evry msg as n wen time permits. its a promise. luv u all so much..its unbelievable d knd of luv u'll can give. im lucky to get so much love frm u all.. pls forgive me 4 being lazy. i wil defi rply 2 evry1 real soon. until then take care & dnt forget to keep smiling.. Luv Tina di..."

P.S. -JJ thomson i had told her in short wat u mentioned in d post tat its ur bday today n u hav tld ne1 of us to cnvy her d msg ,been months u have been in tuch wit her..ul nvr celeb ur bday ,ul think as u lost ur elder sis n all!!!!   i jst said her tat its 1 of my frnd's bday( frm IF)... dint specify ur name.. actually i forgot to do!! she immediately replied asking its" U, JJ THOMSON na"!!!!!!!!!!!

JJ ,c tats so sweet of her!!!!!!! she remebers each n every thing..whose bday wen n all!! only thing shes nt getting time personally to wish all of us!! but both hussain n tinadi's love n wishes will always b ter for all of us the same way vr always ter for tem!! but im sure shel get bak to evry 1 as n wen time permits.. tats so sweet of her [:D/]

so my msg to all who pm's or in any way tuch wit her, plzz dnt lose hope, she mit b goin tru msgs,bt actually running short of time to reply!! she will herself rpy to each n evry 1 of us..as time allows her to do so!! none of ul have hurt her unknowingly tru either mails or pm's.. i knw di's busy, me too damn busy.. so havnt evn gt in tuch wit her lately, but specially msgd her today!!

Tinadi love u lotssssssss... muuuuuaaaaaaaahhhhhhh ur a gem of a person!!! i love u nvr change, always b as ur!! last bt no d least.. love u too Hussain my cutiepie

so guys if ul have any msgs ,especially now frndshp day coming up... do post it here ,me or any of my frnds whos in tuch wit di is sure to help ul!! only thing rpy me jaara si deeri ho sakti hai as all r busy!!

have posted d same in kk,nb2 forums too..

hope ul enjoyed!!!!!!!

cmon gime vade vade huge hugssss n kissessss

Love u all Hussain,Tinadi n all my frnds..