Member Of The Week- Queen of Punishments!

Posted: 16 years ago

Member Of the Week 

Hi,

Its time for our next Member Of The Week! I thing we should stop grilling Jas and start grilling U... Oops! Punishment Queen...

Yes, you've guessed it right!

Usha (Usha_Pooja)

Heres your MOTW sig and avi
(will be posted soon!)

Ask her loads of questions and get to know her more AND BUG THE LIFE OUT OF HER!!!

Here goes my question...

You have to choose 1 answer from 3 options!

1) Fav Tamil serial: Arase? Anjali? Bhandam? 

2) Fav Tamil movie: Mozhi? Sivaji? Veyil?

3) Fav serial actress: Devayani? Radhika? Mallika?

4) Fav tamil actor: Vijay? Vikram? Surya?

5) Fav tamil actress: Asin? Jyothika? Simran?

6) Fav food: Pizza? Burger? Rice n Curry?

Start asking her loads of question. Grill her! Basically BUG THE LIFE OUT OF HER!!! I will come up with more questions soon. 

Thanks 
~*Thamizhan*~

Congrats yaar for the honour 😃 will be back with my questions once I have posted my questions to Jas 😉 Edited by meli - 16 years ago

Hey, first of all thx Sri for giving me all the honour to get a chance to answer all of the questions. Also, thx buddy for the PM. Here's the answer:

) Fav Tamil serial: Arase? Anjali? Bhandam?

Well, honestly i dont none of the serials at all. But I only read them but i do watch Arase occasionally on Deepam TV. Therefore, my favourite serial is has to be both Bhandam and Arase but, Arase leads by a margin.

2) Fav Tamil movie: Mozhi? Sivaji? Veyil?

My favourite movie has to be Sivaji but Mozhi was a really classic movie, but didnt watch none of the ending for both Mozhi and Sivaji.

3) Fav serial actress: Devayani? Radhika? Mallika?

It has to be Radhika of course she can act. Devayani is allright but Mallika is a wooden box.

4) Fav tamil actor: Vijay? Vikram? Surya?

Vikram is for me since, he's very vertilsate but Surya is also a fanstatic actor. Vijay i aint no fan of his.

5) Fav tamil actress: Asin? Jyothika? Simran?

Jyothika is my favourite actress, Simran is good as well but Asin is always buddly like a bubble.

6) Fav food: Pizza? Burger? Rice n Curry?

My dad's home made pizza. I hate burgers now since, i work part time at Mcdonalds. It's sick cleaning the bins as other drinks is spilt over them. Rice and Curry i aint a keen fan of them but i dont mind them at all.

Edited by usha_pooja - 16 years ago

Originally posted by meli

Congrats yaar for the honour 😃 will be back with my questions once I have posted my questions to Jas 😉

Thanks da, how was London?

Originally posted by kabee

congrats usha.

Thanks da.

Congrates akka with your achievenment 👏 👏 . Dont worry i wont give you question 😉

Originally posted by pokkri26

Congrates akka with your achievenment 👏 👏 . Dont worry i wont give you question 😉

Thanks buddy. HAHAHAHA dont worry u can give me a question 😆 😆 it doesnt matter.

Congrats Usha... I will come up with some questions for you too.

But I won't be hard to you as I was with Jas (who I fired her with her own questions). 😉

CONGRATULATIONS Usha!

I will have to put on my thinking cap for questions but will defnitely be back!

Originally posted by Caryn

Congrats Usha... I will come up with some questions for you too.

But I won't be hard to you as I was with Jas (who I fired her with her own questions). 😉

I cant wait and thanks buddy. 😆😆😆 dont worry i will be ready to answer them.