Member Of The Week- Queen of Punishments! - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by Hosanna

CONGRATULATIONS Usha!

I will have to put on my thinking cap for questions but will defnitely be back!

Thx da, i shall be waiting for them.

......deleted....Edited by Sue Nair - 16 years ago
As usual Roja is a silent reader here -
will read the posts and get to know Usha
better - will be useful for my CKs!!!

Congratulations Usha Pooja....wow! u are the QUEEN OF PUNISHMENTS....but I think everyone is going to punish you with questions.... 😆

Here's mine for you:

(1) What do you think of India Forums? What have you benefited in joining this Forum?

(2) How do you intend to punish Gans of Muhurtham? Who deserved to be punished most and how - Gans or Ruks?? 😕

(3) Do you think Uday of Arase shd be tied to a tree with only his underwear and release some big ants to climb on him?? 😡

(4) What do you think of Kolangal Tols aka Thiruselvam's acting performance and his direction? If he were to contact you to join his cast what would be your reaction???😉

(5) Do you think Vijay Adithraj of Lakshmi looks better without a moustache? If you had the chance would you approach him to keep one?? 😃

(6) ACD and Priya of Anandam do they make an awsome pair? Shanti could have made a better match, don't you agree???👏

Edited by Sue Nair - 16 years ago
congrats ush. i shall be back with questions for you...a special set!!!

Originally posted by Caryn

Congrats Usha... I will come up with some questions for you too.

But I won't be hard to you as I was with Jas (who I fired her with her own questions). 😉

i am still walking around with a sore 😒

Originally posted by Sue Nair

Congratulations Usha Pooja....wow! u are the QUEEN OF PUNISHMENTS....but I think everyone is going to punish you with questions.... 😆

Here's mine for you:

(1) What do you think of India Forums? What have you benefited in joining this Forum?

India Forums is such a super place especially the tamil section is really nice since, there's no egoism between everyone and no competition and the people are so friendly. KEEP THIS FRIENDSHIP UP!!!!!!

I have benefited a lot in terms of making new friends, realising a lot of things in life.

(2) How do you intend to punish Gans of Muhurtham? Who deserved to be punished most and how - Gans or Ruks?? 😕

Sorry da, i cannot answer this question because i dont have access to sun tv therefore, i watch the serial. Also i dont read it.

(3) Do you think Uday of Arase shd be tied to a tree with only his underwear and release some big ants to climb on him?? 😡

Yeah of course cos he's playing around with two females. Also, i will blow him with a large rocket.

(4) What do you think of Kolangal Tols aka Thiruselvam's acting performance and his direction? If he were to contact you to join his cast what would be your reaction???😉

Thols acting is allright i can mention well, i aint no fan of his since, he is dragging the serial so much. And no i wouldnt even be in his serial since, the serial will drag more.

(5) Do you think Vijay Adithraj of Lakshmi looks better without a moustache? If you had the chance would you approach him to keep one?? 😃

Well Vijay Adiraj looks very manly without a moustache seriously so i wont approch him to keep it one. 😳 

(6) ACD and Priya of Anandam do they make an awsome pair? Shanti could have made a better match, don't you agree???👏

Well ACD and Priya's jodi is the best jodi i have ever seen to be honest but Shanti well, lets not pair her up with him as it wont ever suit them and the jodi wont be the same.

Edited by usha_pooja - 16 years ago

Originally posted by jasunap

congrats ush. i shall be back with questions for you...a special set!!!

I shall be waiting for them.

Originally posted by rojapoooo

As usual Roja is a silent reader here -
will read the posts and get to know Usha
better - will be useful for my CKs!!!

Yeah good idea, Comedy queen Roja is hunting for Clues abt Usha so, she can produce her kakkals.

Originally posted by usha_pooja

Yeah good idea, Comedy queen Roja is hunting for Clues abt Usha so, she can produce her kakkals.

Yes I have to agree with you Usha...but then again its for us that she is utilising her precious time to send in the best ever kalakkals every Tuesday. The CK with its fun and enjoyment will certainly build a stronger and lasting bond amongst us, the IF'ians......👏