Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hi usha i am here with my questions for you:
we shall start with the easy ones:

what makes the following emotions happen to you???

a. angry

b. happy

c. unhappy

d. sing

e. vomit 😉

f. kill

g. dance

h. afraid

i. fight

j. plead

2. if you were caught up in heavy rains with no umbrella or raincoat but just a good looking bloke for company...what would you do???

3. if you were marooned in an island with just penguins for company and nothing else...how would you spend your time???

4. what if your friend invited you for dinner and every item on the table is something you dont eat...how will you manage the evening???

5. if you had to punish 10 people from out tamil lounge...who would you pick and what punishment would you give them??? you can pick the people...(you are queen hence i ask!!)
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasunap

hi usha i am here with my questions for you:
we shall start with the easy ones:

what makes the following emotions happen to you???

a. angry = I dont get angry much, but if i do I will argue back my point. Well, at my work i dont get along with this shift manager, well i wont mention names as if shes a member in IF.  

b. happy = I will go hyper and scream .

c. unhappy = I become hurt like last week when this person hurted my feelings and i was so upset and it took about a couple of days to get over it.

d. sing = When im very excited i always sing. I am a good singer as i sang in a choir when i was younger.

e. vomit 😉 = When there is something disturbing.

f. kill = I never had that feeling at all.

g. dance = When im excited.

h. afraid = I dont get afraid easily but expect when people make me jump.

i. fight = I never fight but only when people wond

j. plead = Forgiveness.

2. if you were caught up in heavy rains with no umbrella or raincoat but just a good looking bloke for company...what would you do???

Actually i will tell you the truth i am that position. Actually, there's this cute Mallu boy who works in my workplace. Well, actually i have a crush on him. If i do end up waiting at the rain with no umbrella or raincoat i shall wait for him seriously I dont know what i will do 😲. Probably i will find him myself. (Seriously i become a stalker myself 😆 😆 😆.)

3. if you were marooned in an island with just penguins for company and nothing else...how would you spend your time???

Well actually my best friend calles this guy PENGUIN because the way he walks. I will spend my time by chatting to the penguin and then find a right time to escape.

4. what if your friend invited you for dinner and every item on the table is something you dont eat...how will you manage the evening???

I will eat every food that i hate hence its polite to eat them.

5. if you had to punish 10 people from out tamil lounge...who would you pick and what punishment would you give them??? you can pick the people...(you are queen hence i ask!!)

Thats gonna be hard since, they are all my best friends but i request you give me a list of people who i will punish and i will extract them.

usha_pooja thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sue Nair

Yes I have to agree with you Usha...but then again its for us that she is utilising her precious time to send in the best ever kalakkals every Tuesday. The CK with its fun and enjoyment will certainly build a stronger and lasting bond amongst us, the IF'ians......👏

I agree with you totally.

jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ok usha...here is the list of 10 people

1. sue

2. roj

3. ho

4. caryn

5 pat

6. sri

7, pokkiri

8 vani

9. mmmmthe other vani(should we call her akashvani?? 😉 )

10. me
mellisai thumbnail

I'm too lazy - the same questions for every member of the week!

Your nicknames:

Your favourite type of flowers are:

What do you hate eating?

Your favourite hobby?

What time is it now?

Your favourite colour?

Your favourite alphabet?

ur favourite chocolate?

You go to sleep at...

You wake up at...

Your favourite gift was...

Your favourite month...

What do you like best about IF?

what do you dislike about IF?

night or day?

friend or family?

love or friendship?

do u believe in...

love at first sight?

god?

aliens?

monsters?

religion?

hope?

luck

heaven..

soul mates..

next summer...

next week...

next year...

Do you have and pets?

The worst sound in the world?

the best sound in the world?

The person that makes you cry the most is...

Chicken/ pork:

Your favorite piece of clothing is:

Your favorite sport(s) to play is:

curly or straight hair?

You are addicted to...

favourite music...

favourite movie?

the happiest memory?

the saddest memory?

what would u do if....

- a boy kissed you?

- someone tryed to kill you?

- someone made fun of you or your family?

- someone bullied you or your friend?

- someone tried to steal your belongings?

what would u say if...

a stranger came to you and said "your mum told me to drop you home"?

an enemy cursed your family?

complete alpahbet a to z

a b c d e f g h i ...

complete numbers up to 50...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10...

What cant you wait for in life?

Favourite Tamil serial?

Favourite restuarant?

Favourite emoticion...

last time you got scared was..

What are you scared of...

Most annoying this... (your bros?)

Most smelliest thing...

Most funniest thing..

Most kindest person..

i am going.....

I do/do not like dogs because

I do/do not like cats because

Will I be back with more questions?

Childhood Questions

1. What is your first memory?

2. What was your favorite toy?

3. What was your favorite game?

4. Any non-family member adults stick out in your mind? Who were they, and how did you know them? Why do they stick out?

5. Who was your best friend when you were growing up?

6. What is your fondest, childhood memory?

7. What is your worst childhood memory?

Likes & Dislikes Questions

1. What's been your favorite movie of all time?

2. Read any good books? What were they?

3. What do you watch on the Television?

4. When it comes to politics, do you care? If so, which way do you
tend to vote? If not, why don't you care?

5. What type of places do you hang out in with your friends?

6. What type of places do you hang out in with your family?

7. What would be the perfect gift for you?

8. What's the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?

9. What time of day is your favorite?

10. What kind of weather is your favorite?

11. What is your favorite drink? (Coffee, Coke, Juice, Beer, Wine,
etc.)

Rapid-Fire

Kolly/holly

songs/movies

blue/pink

Rajni/Kamal

Ajith/Vijay

Sada/Bhavana

Jyothika/Simran

Vivek/Vedivelu

usha_pooja thumbnail
😆😆
Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

I'm too lazy - the same questions for every member of the week! Dont worry.

Your nicknames: Well, my parents call me Kutty since, i call all little ones kutty. Some people call me Shakthi (my nickname).

Your favourite type of flowers are: Rose and all the other flowers in my garden.

What do you hate eating? Vadai

Your favourite hobby? Swimming, reading, working, cycling, using the internet especially IF, music and talking and making new friends.

What time is it now? 8.08pm

Your favourite colour? Blue and Lavender

Your favourite alphabet? S

ur favourite chocolate? Bounty, kinder and Any nuty chocolates.

You go to sleep at... 11.00pm

You wake up at... 6.00am

Your favourite gift was... My cuddly penguin toy Adithya

Your favourite month... November since, thats when my birthday is

What do you like best about IF? The people there in the tamil sections are really nice people. Reading serials.

what do you dislike about IF?  Well none.

night or day? Day

friend or family? Both

love or friendship? Both but friendship is more

do u believe in...

love at first sight? Well, not much well friendship is love.

god? Yes lots

aliens? Nope

monsters? Nope

religion? Yeah

hope? Yes

luck Yes

heaven.. Yes

soul mates.. Yes

next summer... I will be having fun working and relaxing.

next week... My A-level results are coming

next year... I will be a year older

Do you have and pets? yes, 6 fishes

The worst sound in the world? Bombings and any form of violence

the best sound in the world? All kinds of nature

The person that makes you cry the most is... people who hurt me the most.

Chicken/ pork: Chicken

Your favorite piece of clothing is: The usual t-shirt / krutha tops and jeans. I love sari

Your favorite sport(s) to play is: Swimming, Basketball, tennis, table tennis, netball, hockey, gymstatics and trampoline.

curly or straight hair? Curly

You are addicted to... India forums.

favourite music... All types of indian music, R and B, garage, rap, hip pop and any american music.

favourite movie? Unnale Unnale cos its a different story.

the happiest memory? When i passed my car practial test 2 weeks and 2 days ago.

the saddest memory? Is not having an older or younger brother or sister.

what would u do if....

- a boy kissed you? Well, for now i wont be in this position. But, if i find a person attractive I am ready to take on the kiss and keep on kissing 😆. For now i too busy with studies.

- someone tryed to kill you? I will fight back.

- someone made fun of you or your family? Well, i will create arguments and then tell them off.

- someone bullied you or your friend? Well i will defend myself or my friend.

- someone tried to steal your belongings? I will, chase the person back.

what would u say if...

a stranger came to you and said "your mum told me to drop you home"? I wont even go to the person at all.

an enemy cursed your family? I wont believe the curse since, it will create cios if we think about it.

complete alpahbet a to z

a b c d e f g h i ... i cant remember the alphabet. 😆 😆 As im too lazy

complete numbers up to 50...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10... cant remember 😆😆 im 2 lazy.

What cant you wait for in life? To have a steady life, in terms of career, to study hard and solve all my personal and family matters. Then find myself a lovely man and then be ready to hold his hand and enter into the world of marriage and love.

Favourite Tamil serial? Well i have loads, Arasi, Bhandam, Metti Oli, Chitti and more.

Favourite restuarant? This is funny since, i work at Mcdonalds and its my wrose restuarant. Also, i dont eat at restaurant much.

Favourite emoticion...

last time you got scared was.. When i was daydreaming about someone and my shift manager had to call me and tell me to fill in the tissues. I was in deep daydream and cleaning the tables. I jumped.

What are you scared of... Nothing at all.

Most annoying this... (your bros?) Actually, I normally wind people up a lot. I dont get annoyed easily but my dad winds me up a lot.

Most smelliest thing... Drainage pipes.

Most funniest thing.. Well i have loads at work. First one is i slipped on the floor on my first day at work. Well it was at the kitchen and my bottom landed on the floor. Everyone at the kitchen came to me and one person scold the other one for not putting the warning sign on.

Second one is once i was avoiding this bloke i have a small crush on at work and i was walking with my mop and hitted the broad and my face landed on the mop stick. This shift manager was laughing at it well, i was cracking up later on.

Most kindest person.. My parents, family members and friends.

i am going..... to sing.

I do not like dogs because I got chased by a dog once. Well me and my cousin were winding this dog up and the dog came chasing behind us and we ran as fast as we can. Lucky we didnt get bitten.

I do like cats because they are sweet.

Will I be back with more questions?

Childhood Questions

1. What is your first memory? When i used to be a very naughty girl. I used to be hyper active. Once, i faced a near death situation when i was 2 and i was behind this car and the person who drove the car was drunk. Actually, my dad came running and picked me up so fast.

2. What was your favorite toy? Dolls.

3. What was your favorite game? Hide and seek.

4. Any non-family member adults stick out in your mind? Who were they, and how did you know them? Why do they stick out? It was a neighbour well, she was like my nanny. Well my dad suffers from asthma and my mummy had to look after him as he goes to work. He would have breathing diffcuities. She nanny used to look after me and my parents. They stick out because she supported me until i was 5 is when i entered UK.

5. Who was your best friend when you were growing up? Well, my best friend has been for the last 2 years. I met her at college and we are the bestest of friends.

6. What is your fondest, childhood memory? Growing up with lovely parents. And cousins.

7. What is your worst childhood memory? When i wind my parents up with very naughty things such as throwing many tantrums of having new shoes. I was hyperactive.

Likes & Dislikes Questions

1. What's been your favorite movie of all time? I dont have one.

2. Read any good books? What were they? I read many books but i love romantic and crime books.

3. What do you watch on the Television? Currently, i watch all chat shows, big brother and soaps.

4. When it comes to politics, do you care? If so, which way do you
tend to vote? If not, why don't you care? I have no interest in politics but my parents force me to vote since, i have the opportunity to vote.

5. What type of places do you hang out in with your friends? Shops, restaurants, cinema, theme parks, river side and more.

6. What type of places do you hang out in with your family? Same as above.

7. What would be the perfect gift for you? Is to be settled in life in 5 years time.

8. What's the most beautiful thing you've ever seen? The view of London.

9. What time of day is your favorite? Morning because its a new beginning.

10. What kind of weather is your favorite? Hot weather.

11. What is your favorite drink? (Coffee, Coke, Juice, Beer, Wine,
etc.)

Coffee= dont drink as i dislike the taste. In my life i only drunk it twice.

Coke= I love drinking them but with a large meal.

Juice= Again i love drinking them especially orange squash.

Beer = Let me tell u a little story, when i was three years old. I WAS A VERY NAUGHTY kid and i sneekly went into the kitchen and I drank a tiny slip of beer. It was horrible.

Wine = is nice with food as it gives the nicest smell.

Rapid-Fire

Kolly/holly

songs/movies

blue/pink

Rajni/Kamal

Ajith/Vijay

Sada/Bhavana

Jyothika/Simran

Vivek/Vedivelu

usha_pooja thumbnail

[QUOTE=jasunap]ok usha...here is the list of 10 people = Apologises to those people if i going to punish them. Its for fun.

1. sue = I will dress her up as a bunny and make her run a 1000 laps. If she stops then she will ran the 1000 laps again 😆

2. roj = Since, she's the comedy queen. I will put her inside a box and use her a jack toy and may her spring around. 😆

3. ho = I cant give the person a punishment since, i dont that person well. 😕 sORRY DA.

4. caryn = Well, i will make her walk the plank in a armour suit into a pool of sharks. 😆

5 pat = As she dishes out the perfect punishments I will dress her up as a roasted chicken and then make her walk into a floor of hot charcoal.

6. sri = My Thambi, hehehehe well, I will make him walk the whole of Archway in a horse suit. The street will be covered up with snakes which is viscous.

7, pokkiri =My next thambi  As he is the punishment king. I will dish him a little queen's punishment. So, I will make him swim the north pole in a dragon suit.
As he swims the north pole there will be fishes trying to tickle him.

8. Vani = Like Ho i dont know the person well so im unable to give her a suitable punishment. Sorry da

mmmmthe other vani(should we call her akashvani?? 😉 ) = Read Vani and Ho's Comment. Sorry da

10. Me = Well, since you love a fishy punishment. I will make you ran around the whole city of London filled up with sticky candy bars lying around the floor.

Hosanna thumbnail

Originally posted by: usha_pooja

3. ho = I cant give the person a punishment since, i dont that person well. 😕 sORRY DA.

Thank you Usha! Pilaithehn! Appada!

Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: usha_pooja

1. sue = I will dress her up as a bunny and make her run a 1000 laps. If she stops then she will ran the 1000 laps again  😆

usha_pooja thumbnail