Posted: 16 years ago

Ghungroo(the_charm) & Pari(FairyAngel) at convo!!
Ghungroo: Hey Pari. Do you know whats the recent buzz?
Pari: What?
G: Rani smokes!!
P: Huh! Its all rumor.
G: Who knows? So what else?
P: Hmm. Do you know Will Smith will sue Partner.
G:   What?😲 Why?
P: He claims its his story. There are so many buzzs around yaar.
G: Hmm..Lets ask the CFC members what do they think about these buzzs and what more gossips do they know about?

So members what do you think about these buzzs? This session you can discuss about any interesting buzzs that you know. So what are you waiting for? Lets bring the heat on. But remember, no bashing of any actors or members.

Hey Ghungroo n Parita...Nice dissussion ha..!

Well,few dayz bak I read many articles regarding Rani's smoking habit..n after reading those articles I thout it could be true..but then an article came n it sayz she doesnt...infact she didnt want to react to those useless(acc. to her) rumours...but nw she think itz enuff n ppl are taking advantage of her coz she isnt reacting...n to show ev1 that she doesnt smoke she'll be doing Anti Smoking Campaign soon..which she had decided earlier...πŸ˜‰

n I agree wid Parita that Will Smith's do hav the right to sue partner...πŸ˜ƒ

Another latest buz z which I know is that fans almost beat up Kareena and Saif Ali Khan..πŸ˜†..Herez an article related to that...!

''Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor had the worst experience of their life in Ladakh where the two are whooting for Yash Raj Films' Tashan. The duo had to face the frenzy of their fans but both the stars were unhurt however their bodyguards ended up bruised.

Reports have it that the two stars were quietly enjoying their lunch when a huge crowd gathered outside to have a sneak peek at them.

Things heated up when Saif and Kareena's bodyguards prevented some fans from coming inside the restaurant. Angry words were exchanged and one of the bodyguards allegedly roughed up a fan.

Things began to get out of hand when the angry crowd began roughing up the two bodyguards. Saif tried to pacify the situation but the mob was not willing to listen to him. In fact, some hooligans in the crowd hurled abuses at Saif. The actor, in turn, got angry and gave a befitting reply.

The staff and the manager of the restaurant intervened and got the situation under control. However, Saif and Kareena's bodyguards had to be given medical aid for minor injuries.''

wahhhhhhh like the way u made the DOTW 😳 πŸ‘ πŸ‘

lol well its bollywood they have to copy something na... hitch i thought was a ok film... but partner some how beat that film..... wah they didnt even consider copyright....bollywood alwayz seems to get away from it i guess maybe its hard to tell as the name is changed n actors etc n i dont think will smith would be watchint a bollywood film πŸ˜† maybe lol....

Ricky πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by *RickStar*

wahhhhhhh like the way u made the DOTW 😳 πŸ‘ πŸ‘

lol well its bollywood they have to copy something na... hitch i thought was a ok film... but partner some how beat that film..... wah they didnt even consider copyright....bollywood alwayz seems to get away from it i guess maybe its hard to tell as the name is changed n actors etc n i dont think will smith would be watchint a bollywood film πŸ˜† maybe lol....

Ricky πŸ˜ƒ
Yy maybe...πŸ˜†
@Pari and Ricky: I have watched none of the movies but if its a copy then it should be sued definitely.

@Komal: OMG lolz thats the problem if u're a start.....u can't lead a private life. though i agree the bodyguards could have behaved calmly.

And about Rani smoking. That might be true but if she is campaigning thats really great.😳
Edited by the_charm - 16 years ago

Another buzz...!

Gauri Khan steps into acting shoes

Om Shanti Om directed by Farah Khan under Shah Rukh's banner, Red Chillies Entertainment, is the most awaited film of the year. And what adds on to the excitement is that SRK's wife Gauri Khan will also be seen in the film.

Gauri has shot for the traditional end-credit song where she would be making her presence as an official producer of the film. Shah Rukh himself accompanied her to Film City on Monday. It was in Farah Khan's Main Hoon Na that Gauri actually was supposed to make her first onscreen appearance but she backed out at the last moment as she was very shy.

Gauri Khan is not new to bollywood as far as the talent display is concerned. She managed the costume and wardrobe department of Shah Rukh's in his early films including Baazigar (1993), Darr (1993), Anjaam (1994) and Ram Jaane (1995). Later, she turned producer. Interestingly, Gauri had once modeled for the diamond jewellery designed by Maheep Sanjay Kapoor for Notandas jewellery.

Originally posted by komalash

Yy maybe...πŸ˜†

he was on this indian show once talking hindi well trying to so i guess he showed some intrest in it..... πŸ˜› lol an films today aint just all in hindi lol they have subz .... to so anyone could watch them na πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† but people who smoke anywayz are 🀒 gosh but rani that was a total shocker to me i thought she was the sweet kind that looked after her body n stuff... n ewwwww why smoking gosh some poeple.... but i guess behind the camera they can do what ever really its their life afterall πŸ˜› lol i guess smokings like a fashion statement these dayz like buying a new pair of shoes people just want the same pair as the other lol πŸ˜† just all badmash n stupid i think 😳

Ricky   πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by FairyAngel

Ok Yea one more buzz ( I know this has nothing to do with Bollywood, but it does have to do with a famous person ) I know Khair will be here the second I bring up his name.

Well Lately buzz is the media got a hold of Joe Cheng's (a tiwanese actor/model) Diary, in which Joe expresses some "controversial" thoughts about his fellow co-star Mike He. So basically putting it the nice way the media claims Joe is "Brokeback"

I know Khair will kill me for posting this rumor here, but hey.. it is a rumor! So Khair, now its up to you to defend your hubby! Have fun!

❀️ Always
                FairyAngel

Yes Paro! She will kill us bothπŸ˜† Just wait her to come.πŸ˜›Write your will!

Joe Cheng never clamied that the part of his diary published/leaked is untrue. He still maintains that media should have respected his privacy. 

So, after that controversial news an article came with Joe Cheng claiming that he isn't a brokeback person because of the reason that he had an *Extra Closer* relationship with his 2nd ex-girlfriend. Back in 2003, he was rumored to have a crush on one of the actresses Ella who is a singer in the Taiwanese band "S.H.E"

Recently, an article showed up with Joe revealing his new girlfriend [not telling her name thoughπŸ˜› and to show that he is a real guy] stating the reason that the relationship has just started and he doesn't wish to scare her away.........

It is said in media that because Joe Cheng is having enough rumours of being "Brokeback", he is sheilding himself with a relationship confession......

All I can say is: Everything is fair in the world of media, glamour and publicity!!

Edited by MNMS - 16 years ago

Originally posted by FairyAngel

Ok Yea one more buzz ( I know this has nothing to do with Bollywood, but it does have to do with a famous person ) I know Khair will be here the second I bring up his name.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† khair beat her will u lmao joking 😳

Well Lately buzz is the media got a hold of Joe Cheng's (a tiwanese actor/model) Diary, in which Joe expresses some "controversial" thoughts about his fellow co-star Mike He. So basically putting it the nice way the media claims Joe is "Brokeback"

πŸ˜†how gayyyyyy gosh joeeeeee couldnt u thought of any other roleeeeeee πŸ˜•

I know Khair will kill me for posting this rumor here, but hey.. it is a rumor! So Khair, now its up to you to defend your hubby! Have fun!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 kudiyeh ab to tum gayi... khairs coming with her baseball bat koi help karo pari ko πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜³    khair what do u have to say for gay hubby jiii lol πŸ˜†

❀️ Always
                FairyAngel