no new updates for CNE????

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

sahanaraj wrote:
I think nobody is interested.The storyline is also not good.Do we really need updates.Moderators please delete this thread.If people are really interested then i will give updates.

Hi all,

please post your opinion here.......do you also think as sahanraj...? PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE. In the moderators' section there is so much written about some of our inactive threads.......So please help me to help you all by keeping the threads alive....for which we need updaters.....

Please come forward.....

Atina,
We do have updaters cause I am sure Sahana is willing to post the highlights, but the problem is that we do have less comments / response from the members. An updater needs encouragement and feedback so he/she knows we all appreciate her/his updates. Members should come forward if they want Sahana to continue her updates and to make our forum more active , cause CNE thread has been inactive for the last weeks. Our forum wont be active just because of the some updates and response from the same members day by day.

Friends, this is your last chance cause CNE will be closed as it has been inactive for the past weeks. 😭
Ok thanks for your updates ,can any one tell what happened next in chellamadi nee enakku ie,this week after that.
yes well said Meli......if there are no response from new updaters...we will be forced to close this thread. So please comeforward to make this thread active again...
By the way sharon....you are thanking who for the updates? whcih update???
since there is no response, I guess we have to close doen this thread for CNE 😭 😭
everyone is probably busy with their items and stuff. Or the story isnt interesting and the updater sure needs many support and encouragement.
Since there is no regular update, we do not stop by regularly...
Hey meli,
why there is no updates for CNE ? Just wanted to know what happened next?
I will do the update this friday.since i am busy with work.Atleast now story is moving little bit.
Oh thanks sahana,
Well i also know this serial is boring now and then ?
Why does this ajay kapoor selected the story like this ?
he is really annoying like this ?
Any way thanks again sahana.