Debate Mansion

Important-Regarding Indo-Pak debates

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello everyone

It has come to my attention that there are too many India/Pakistan or Hindu/Muslim debates going on and they are getting out of hand. By now, everyone should know what is expected of them. If you forgot, please read the I-F Code of Conduct and the DM FAQs. Attacking another religion, country or member is going against I-F's rules and will not be tolerated. You are mature adults and have been a part of DM long enough, I know you know better. You know who you are, please stop with the religion/country bashing.

Also, in honor of both India and Pakistan's Independence Day next week, I request all of you to stop such debates. India Forums is celebrating both countries' Independence with the theme of Indo-Pak dosti, the tagline being "Hum Saath Saath Hain". Current DM activities definitely do not support this feeling of oneness. In honor of Independence Day (for both countries), all such topics are locked until the end of this month. If you want to continue debating after the month is over, please PM me and I will open them. Until then, let's debate about other things.

Regards,

Javz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Okay My young lady😊!!! So this is the reason for closing my new post.I was wondering..why it was closed even it did'nt have any offensive remarks...on any person or any nation ..😊!!!

So I will speak/discuss about the Karachi dress materials and pakistani perfumes which we get in Hyderabad of Andhra Pradesh...they are very nice and we get them even if there is a war....πŸ˜›

Indo Pak issues are the issues which donot get solved right now,so as you suggested....we better not discuss them atleast now...😊,however we,the people in DM are not going to draft some resoultions and sent them across to United Nations...

So on my side ,I will not post any topic which hurts the sentiments of Indo-Pak people directly or indirectly😊

Regards,

Mythili

mermaid_QT thumbnail
Sure Javs! 😊 thanks for the info!
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ok πŸ˜ƒ good.......... πŸ˜ƒ

I think If anyone Argue....Take it in that spirit...In Debate lot of Argument happen its natural...I think Criticize is not to humiliate, its to cure. 😊

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So what else is left for discussions here?Food,Fashion,in-laws and neighbours???Every other topic is getting closed...Anyways, I think its time for me to go on a vacation then...πŸ˜†...

Happy debating all of you! 😊

Cheers,
Raksha
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: raksha.l

So what else is left for discussions here?Food,Fashion,in-laws and neighbours???Every other topic is getting closed...Anyways, I think its time for me to go on a vacation then...πŸ˜†...

Cheers,
Raksha

Hehe Rakshu can I come on that vacation with you πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

ChameliKaYaar thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: raksha.l

Cheers,
Raksha

How about a topik "Buttering or Spamming....Healthy choice".πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

UDman thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't see what's wrong in a healthy debate over Indo-Pakistan... but what ever you say... you're the boss!
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Jehad_calls_against_India _in_Pakistan_national_assembly/articleshow/2269673.cms

"NEW DELHI: Calls for jehad against India and US were made in Pakistan's national assembly on Tuesday by a parliamentary secretary for defence, Syed Tanveer Hussain, who argued that the dispute over Kashmir would be settled in "one month" if jehadis were allowed free entry into areas under Indian control."

"Though the government distanced itself from Hussain's remarks, claiming that these were individual views, Hussain remains a member of the ruling party, who also holds a post. His outburst also reflected a deeply held belief in Pakistan that jihad was the only answer to ending Indian "occupation" in Kashmir and that this task could be carried out by freedom fighter-jehadis."

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Now that we are through the Independence day, can we unstick this thread???

Thanks,
Raksha