Posted: 16 years ago

Hey everyone...here is something we can discuss...

How much will u change urself for the one u love??

Would u change alot?

Would u change ur religion??

Would u change ur looks?? hairstyle etc..

Would u change urself..like ur
personality and who u r??

i would change a little but not alot.I would not change my religion eva but i would change my looks cause its about the person inside not the looks outside
THATS INSANE! .......he/she shud like u for wat u are! y wud dey want u 2 change!?? 😡
if he really love me he wont want me to change but I can my self but not my religion I can change every thing but not religion
We all know if somebody expects us to change for them, its not true love. But do we change for the one we love? Ofcourse we do. and i can say that from peronal experience. I wud not define myself as a very adjusting person. All my life i have ben this stubborn girl doing only what i like. Once i fell in love, i am surprised at how much i have changed. And u know what, i never ever realized that. Its not like that my lover asked me to change something or do something. It was all gradual , automatic process and 1 year down the line we both are changed person and love each other even more deeply. And mind u, none of us pressurized the other for anything.

So what i feel is that, if u truly luv each other no one will ask to change u but maybe a lot of change will take place and for the better.

As for the original question, well these all are little things, like changing your hairstyle, dressing sense etc. Changing religion depends on the situation and should be a personal choice.

But if somebody asks you 'Please change for me, i like it better that way' , then that person is not worth changing for.
carefree_soul is so right! 😛 changing religion would be asking too much.But if you see most people change without being asked to.Of corse it would really depend on the kind of person it is 😊
depends on the person if that guy loves me alod
Originally posted by ~Anji~

Hey everyone...here is something we can discuss...

How much will u change urself for the one u love??

Would u change alot? no

Would u change ur religion?? nO 

Would u change ur looks?? hairstyle etc.. noo 

Would u change urself..like ur
personality and who u r?? NO😆 

No , not if one is asked to!

I agree with carefree_soul in her thoughts ...

It would be more of acceptance and few things, one does to see a smile on the face of the one they love and if it is something they have never done before... then that may seema change , but its more of something, they wanted to do.. a choice... to make the other happy...

I guess.. its all about acceptance...and acceptance of self ... in that relationship and the new dynamics of the relation in ones life !!
How much will u change urself for the one u love?? I say, I would change a lot, like learn how to cook and learn how to communicate without fighting

Would u change alot? Yes...LOL

Would u change ur religion?? NO. Never

Would u change ur looks?? hairstyle etc.. Yes, I have to change my looks. I sometimes dress and act like weird or boyish. I can be made up as beauty queen for the ONE I love 😳

Would u change urself..like ur personality and who u r?? If I had an attitude problem which my family and friend always tell me that I do, LOL I would change my personality