Can u loose weight by just eating........

Posted: 16 years ago

Hi i'm Natasha...I just waana ask u guys that...Can u loose weight by just eating fruits and not excersicing at all?....IF yes then how long does it take to loose 15 to 20 kgs of weight😛??

THANKX IN ADVANCE😳

You can if you cut calories. I mean you eat less than you burn...... But it is better if you exercise.

[quote]Of course you can lose weight if you choose not to exercise. If you're eating less calories than you burn, you will lose. Regardless, your weight loss will go a lot faster and your body will look better with the help of exercise, to say nothing of the health benefits and better nutrition options in your diet.
Source: caloriecount.com
[/quote]

one word excerise.. !!! it will take time but still it wil be worth it
you could but the weight you lose from just cutting down on food is muscles and not fat and you need that muscle ...cause if you lose muscles then you will look older then you are as your skin will become wierd ... so its better to exercise ... INFACT it is actually better the other way round if you just exercise rather then cut down on food you will most definetley lose weight
Thx guys... i didn't know this before 😊
I don't think that you can lose weight only by eating fruits or maybe very little..the best way is to do exercises and to have a low carb diet..it may take time,but you will not regret it.
i also want to know the same thing iam arya & have 66 kg
my problem is i dont have that much height 4.11
what should ido now try to lose weight
Hey guys I have noticecd something!!

What I have started to do is when I go to school what I take for lunch is a muslie bar call OSM ( One Square meal ) and a sugar free 200mls carton of juice or water and it keeps you full all during school and when you get back home from school i have water (no juice) and have another muslie bar. This last me until dinner and you dont even get hungry for more food and even after dinner you dont feel as bloated and heavy as you usually do. For the last few weeks I have also noticed a drop in my weight and I am able to do more physical activity in school without losing much energy.

I think by doing this it is making me lose weight and keeping me healthy,

See if you can find this bar in your grocery stores or look it up on the web and try to find a similar bar that you can attain, and do not have thoses bars with chocolate coatings!!

Try it and see what happens.
Hey guys I have noticecd something!!

What I have started to do is when I go to school what I take for lunch is a muslie bar call OSM ( One Square meal ) and a sugar free 200mls carton of juice or water and it keeps you full all during school and when you get back home from school i have water (no juice) and have another muslie bar. This last me until dinner and you dont even get hungry for more food and even after dinner you dont feel as bloated and heavy as you usually do. For the last few weeks I have also noticed a drop in my weight and I am able to do more physical activity in school without losing much energy.

I think by doing this it is making me lose weight and keeping me healthy,

See if you can find this bar in your grocery stores or look it up on the web and try to find a similar bar that you can attain, and do not have thoses bars with chocolate coatings!!

Try it and see what happens.
good topic atleast i found sumthing out there 😆 i need to lose weight!!