Health & Fitness

Can u loose weight by just eating........ - Page 3

Emuna Belief thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Remember guys: U r what u Eat 😊

1.Eating only fruits(high in sugar-sucrose)/not eating at all |(u think of food all day n in the end just open yr fridge-kitchen cabinet n start munching on whatever is in front of u)/eating food of 1 kind only (boring n unhealthy)is not going to solve yr problem.
2.Eat all kinds of food but in a limit
3.Avoid or eat very little of the foll: oily fried foods, carbs like White bread, sweets,Red meat(burgers,hotdogs)
4.Try to switch on to complex carbs i.e.which takes time to break down n keeps u full for longer period of time (pasta n bread of made of wheat,brown rice,etc)
5.Drink water atleast 2-3 ltrs a day
6.Exercise simplest is walking atleast 3 times a week for 45 mts
7.Eat fresh fruits, veggies, milk products like yoghurt,white cheese(all with low fat %age)in bet.meals instead of munching on chips n popcorn in front of tv
8.Never forget to eat yr break fast
9.3 imp.meals a day r yr b/f, lunch n dinner.In bet.u can always eat something small altoghter 3 big ones n 3 small ones n u'll see guys u'll never be hungry
10.For the 1st month write down everything u put in the mouth n see for yrself what u put in yr body.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Emuna - Belief, good advice. Thank you  for posting.πŸ˜›Edited by nitasuni - 16 years ago
o|oNaTaShAo|o thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😳 Thx Emuna.....but how long is it gonna take to loose a kilo or 2 ?
This content was originally posted by: o|oNaTaShAo|o

no itz not....... no one can survive without eating nething.....can u? πŸ˜†

yea...but depends on ohow long u dont eatπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Emuna Belief thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: o|oNaTaShAo|o

😳 Thx Emuna.....but how long is it gonna take to loose a kilo or 2 ?

In the 1st week u start losing body weight if u do everything I have said including walking 3 times a week u will see atleast 1kg disappear may be the week after that another will disappear afterwards it slows down 200-300 gms sometimes 500-600 gms a week but what u lose slowly will not come back on u quickly either but dont start eating like crazy

U can allow yrself a treat i.e.chocolate small bar once a week or a small piece of cake or pastry but pls dont exaggerate😳

I am a mom of 3 n size 8 πŸ˜›  I was once overweight some 8 yrs ago nearly 90 can u believe that I work full time n take care of my kids n yet have time to cook healthy food for my family if u take time for yrself u will see the results believe me the effort is worthwhile The clothes u can fit into is amazing πŸ˜† If u cannot do it by yrself go to a dietician n she will help u to organize yr food intake acc.to yr personal needs n life style.

When u r tensed instead of sitting in front of tv n munching onto a pack of chips put on yr walking shoes take a bottle of water n go out for a walk u r safe cause u dont eat empty fattening calories u get out so u feel fresh much better n exercise too πŸ˜› Get the idea πŸ˜ƒ

Best of luck

See the clothes

nitasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Emuna Belief: A very accurate, good,sensible advice.

thank you
o|oNaTaShAo|o thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Emuna Belief

In the 1st week u start losing body weight if u do everything I have said including walking 3 times a week u will see atleast 1kg disappear may be the week after that another will disappear afterwards it slows down 200-300 gms sometimes 500-600 gms a week but what u lose slowly will not come back on u quickly either but dont start eating like crazy

U can allow yrself a treat i.e.chocolate small bar once a week or a small piece of cake or pastry but pls dont exaggerate😳

I am a mom of 3 n size 8 πŸ˜› I was once overweight some 8 yrs ago nearly 90 can u believe that I work full time n take care of my kids n yet have time to cook healthy food for my family if u take time for yrself u will see the results believe me the effort is worthwhile The clothes u can fit into is amazing πŸ˜†If u cannot do it by yrself go to a dietician n she will help u to organize yr food intake acc.to yr personal needs n life style.

When u r tensed instead of sitting in front of tv n munching onto a pack of chips put on yr walking shoes take a bottle of water n go out for a walk u r safe cause u dont eat empty fatteningcalories u get out so u feel fresh much better n exercise too πŸ˜›Get the idea πŸ˜ƒ

Best of luck

See the clothes

πŸ˜ƒ oh wow.....thatz so cool......thx alot for sharing this with us........i really appreciate it.... 😳