Surya talks abt the baby-pls chck lst pg

Posted: 16 years ago

Surya is becoming Dad today
This is a article from one of the website....

Kollywood's newest couple actors Suriya and Jyotika will become parents today, as the young mother-to-be was admitted to the Apollo First Med hospital on Poonamalee High road for her delivery on August 9 itself, a few days before her due date which was August 13.

According to sources in the hospital, Suriya's family was very keen that the first grandchild be born on Friday, August 10 as all Fridays during the Aadi month are considered very auspicious. It is believed that Jyotika may have to undergo a C-section, which has been scheduled for the morning of August 10, before rahu kalam, which is between 10.30 am to 12 noon.

There are rumours that according the the scan, the couple may be expecting twins, but the news could not be confirmed as family members are being very tight-lipped about the delivery. The hospital premises are out of bounds for media and fans, only family member are being allowed inside. Suriya has cancelled all his shoots and outdoor schedules so that he can be present in Chennai for the delivery.

I'm soo happy!!!!! Finally, it is happening.And to think they might have twins too!!! At another wbsite, we Surya -Jo fans were denating as to they will have a boy or  agirl, and now they might have both!!! And Surya's with Jo too,cancelling all his shoots!!Ahh...wouldn't I LOVE TO HAVE A HUBBY LIKE HIM!

But Im getting a bit tired with Surya's family's superstitions! Before, Surya's dad had asked the two not to attend too many public functions, in fear of evil eye.And the family was also not ready to express joy when Jo's pregnancy was confirmed, because it is believed that this might hurt the baby.!!!Is this really 2007????

Edited by ditty - 16 years ago
Huh? nobody's happy??? its only me?
i am happy ditty...more for you than anybody else... you are more excited and seem to have an irrepressible joy...congratulations to you on becoming their...aunt..etc... 😉 😉

Wow! Thanks for the post, ditty.

Originally posted by jasunap

i am happy ditty...more for you than anybody else... you are more excited and seem to have an irrepressible joy...congratulations to you on becoming their...aunt..etc... 😉 😉

😆😆Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, thanks!!Yep, I am going 2 become an aunt now!If they allow, I'll be there at the hspital tomorrow!

Aww it is thats so sweet sri and Ditty thx for sharing the article. Surya is really a nice hearted guy to cancel his shoots just to be with Jo.
aww..i read it at thatstamil and found out that it was a baby girl..hhehe thanks for the article ditty. 👏
Thanks for the article Ditty and the good news Sri.

Suriya-Jo: It's a baby girl!
August 11, 2007

It was a fairy tale romance and a beautiful wedding as two of Kollywood's biggest stars loved and tied the knot. Suriya and Jyotika made (and make) a great couple. Now, nearly a year after their wedding, their life has just become more beautiful as they were blessed with a baby girl in Chennai late Friday evening. Jyotika has been out of the limelight since much before the wedding and even more so for the last many months as she and her star-husband awaited the arrival of their little one.

Suriya, as we know him, loves children. There has even been an occasion when Suriya met one of our colleagues who was shopping with her daughter when Suriya was distributing his wedding invitations; he looked at her daughter and called her a "princess, a Ms. Universe"! Touching indeed. Galatta.com would like to give our heartiest congratulations to this lovely couple and their new addition to their family. Congratulations to the proud grandparents too!

Suriya is in the process of shooting for Vel and the last shooting schedule of Vaarnamaayiram. Now this momentous event in his life is going to keep him even busier. Whether he will be a hands-on, do-it-all dad or not, we will ask him to tell us himself!

THnak,s Sri, for posting the good news. 😊 And now, its time for me to change my siggy 😆 Edited by ditty - 16 years ago

aww... congrats to surya and jothika! they totally deserve this happiness. i am really happy for them esp for jothika. a C-section is a dangerous op and i'm happy she's safe & sound.😛

btw ditty, jothika is not the angelina jolie of kollywood. angelina jolie broke up a marriage and then only married brad pitt. jothika is not a bit like that and deserves a much better title in my opinion. why not the liz hurley and arun nair of kollywood?😳😳