Surya talks abt the baby-pls chck lst pg - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by jigglypuff726

aww... congrats to surya and jothika! they totally deserve this happiness. i am really happy for them esp for jothika. a C-section is a dangerous op and i'm happy she's safe & sound.πŸ˜›

btw ditty, jothika is not the angelina jolie of kollywood. angelina jolie broke up a marriage and then only married brad pitt. jothika is not a bit like that and deserves a much better title in my opinion. why not the liz hurley and arun nair of kollywood?😳😳

πŸ˜†was waiting 4 ur rply, jiggly!

Hmm, ok, I'll try and change that, but not Liz Hurley and Arun Nayyar, they r attention seekers, marrying 2- 3 times.Even Liz had a  previous marriage.I opted 4 Angelina and Brad because they r a very famous  celebrity couple, and when Angelina was expecting,the media named the baby as the most anticipated baby of the year, and I didn't want Jo and Surya's baby to go unnoticed.Also, I rather like Angelina and Brad, because I think its very sweet and kind of them to adopt children from all over the world and raise them as thier own childrenπŸ˜›πŸ‘

And I didn't want Aishwarya and Abhishek too, because according to me, Ash is a pathetic wife, keeping her husband in control.Just watch the video of the two at Cannes, Ash was actually steering Abhi,and before he could even find out where she had taken him, she dragged him to another place, he looked completely lost, looking at people as though asking them to save him from her.πŸ˜†Surya and Jo are not a bit like that, they don't seek attention from the media, Jo is like a true Indian wife at functions(I said 'at functions' because I don't know what she is like at home), they don't do any kissing or hugging in public, nor does Jo cling on to her husband, as though displaying him. They behave very naturally at functions, talking and laughing as everyone else.😊

Btw, I love ur Jo siggy, how did u do it so fast?😊

Edited by ditty - 16 years ago
Totally concur with ditty. The dignity and poise with which both surya and jothika had been carrying themselves with is awesome. There was no bad blood between them and the media like how it was during aishwarya abhishek wedding as sivakumar ensured that he respects the media.

Its now great they have a baby girl. Am sure they wont release pictures fast and am surprised about how on earth they kept the very pregnant jo away from media glares for so many months?
Thx Ditty for the article. Well, Jo and Surya are blessed with a sweet baby girl. Thats really good news. Hope they have a successful life in the future. Also Sri thx for sharing the good news. Edited by usha_pooja - 16 years ago
Originally posted by ditty

πŸ˜†was waiting 4 ur rply, jiggly!

Hmm, ok, I'll try and change that, but not Liz Hurley and Arun Nayyar, they r attention seekers, marrying 2- 3 times.Even Liz had a  previous marriage.I opted 4 Angelina and Brad because they r a very famous  celebrity couple, and when Angelina was expecting,the media named the baby as the most anticipated baby of the year, and I didn't want Jo and Surya's baby to go unnoticed.Also, I rather like Angelina and Brad, because I think its very sweet and kind of them to adopt children from all over the world and raise them as thier own childrenπŸ˜›πŸ‘

And I didn't want Aishwarya and Abhishek too, because according to me, Ash is a pathetic wife, keeping her husband in control.Just watch the video of the two at Cannes, Ash was actually steering Abhi,and before he could even find out where she had taken him, she dragged him to another place, he looked completely lost, looking at people as though asking them to save him from her.πŸ˜†Surya and Jo are not a bit like that, they don't seek attention from the media, Jo is like a true Indian wife at functions(I said 'at functions' because I don't know what she is like at home), they don't do any kissing or hugging in public, nor does Jo cling on to her husband, as though displaying him. They behave very naturally at functions, talking and laughing as everyone else.😊

Btw, I love ur Jo siggy, how did u do it so fast?😊

hehe.. you know ditty, i think we should just say that the the most original & sweetest couple of kollywood have got a baby girl finally!😳😳

oh thank you yaar.. i love that jo siggy too. actually i had it made when i first got news that jo was expecting and now i have the chance to use it after jo's delivery again.😳😳

the next big question is what her name will be? maybe grandpa Sivakumar has something in store or the new baked parents..lets wait and see πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜† If its Granpa Sivakumar who is naming her, then the name is likely to be something like keshaveerini or mamurukeshini; I mean some typical old time Tamil Name; The man is very orthodox, traditional and superstitious
God bless that girl from such names πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
🀣

Good shot at the names ... guys. I did not know that Sivakumar is so backward. Because of him, we lost a good actress in Jo.

Before I never liked Sivakumar that much. Nowww....... 😑
Guys, the little angels name will start with K πŸ˜ƒ

Maybe Dittys, "keshaveerini" will be the name after all πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Letter from Actor Sivakumar Family