Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
With K??? Why so? πŸ˜• Some other superstition?

Sri, pls can you translate the letter? I can't even follow Tamil properly, let alone read tamil! πŸ˜• 😊
Hosanna thumbnail

Originally posted by: ditty

πŸ˜† If its Granpa Sivakumar who is naming her, then the name is likely to be something like keshaveerini or mamurukeshini; I mean some typical old time Tamil Name; The man is very orthodox, traditional and superstitious

Does that mean SURYA and KAARTHIK are just screen names and they have some traditional names?

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Hosanna

Does that mean SURYA and KAARTHIK are just screen names and they have some traditional names?

Yeah, Suryas real name is Saravanan, but  his brother use his real, KarthikπŸ˜‰

Dits thumbnail

Come on guys, I didn't mean that Sivakumar is going to use a name like what I said-'keshaveerini ' and all that, πŸ˜†but I'm sure, the name will be traditional, there is no doubt-the naming ceremony will be conducted next month after proper astrological consultation. (maybe I shud bribe the astrologer for the poor princess to get a proper name). But I think Jo and Surya will be given the right to name the baby, -after all, its their child!

Anyways, I'll like it if it is a proper Hindu name, not names like Jia Pia Kia Mia Sia, and such not Indian and not English too names

Edited by ditty - 16 years ago
Dits thumbnail
Latest News

Jyothika to be discharged today
August 14, 2007

Suriya and Jyothika were blessed with a baby girl in Chennai late Friday evening. The newborn and mother will be discharged from the hospital today.

They have not decided on any name for the baby; the naming ceremony will take place next month after proper astrological consultations.

If you have any suggestions as to what the little girl should be named, click here to start a discussion or simply log on to www.galattablogs.com.

She was discharged two days ago, on 14th.......sorry for this delay
Dits thumbnail
Latest News

Suriya-Jyotika's baby Diya
August 18, 2007

Just a few days after the birth of Suriya and Jyotika's beautiful baby girl, Suriya has announced her name – Diya. He also said that both baby Diya and wife Jyotika are doing fine.

This was announced at the press conference held today by Suriya regarding Agaram Foundation promoted by him. This is a trust started to increase and improve children's education across Tamil Nadu. "Sivakumar Education Trust", which is the mother institution for the betterment of society, has been in operation for 28 years where cash awards are given to various deserving students, including physically challenged students. The total amount awarded totalled Rs. 1,35,000.

Here's to the happy family, especially little Diya, truly the "light" of their lives!

In a lighter vein, it is interesting to observe that Suriya, Jyotika and Diya are all sources of LIGHT!

ha ha ha!!!! The name's fine, Diya, Surya, jothika, wht a family!!! πŸ˜›Edited by ditty - 16 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
Diya - not a bad name! But Tamil namea mathiri illa!
Dits thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

Diya - not a bad name! But Tamil namea mathiri illa!

ya..........i wanted the baby to have a tamil name.........i prefer calling her kutti joπŸ˜†

sun, light and lamp in  a family............😊

atleast, ts not keshaveerini!

Edited by ditty - 16 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Diya is cute name πŸ˜› , but a tamil name would have been better...but at least no old name, hu πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Edited by meli - 16 years ago
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

omg! diya mirza is my fav bollywood actress! i'm so glad jo's baby has her name as well.😳😳 diya mirza is a beautiful woman & i'm sure this diya will also grow up to be gorgeous as well!πŸ˜›

congrats once again to surya & jo!😳😳