Yuvan Shankar Raja Files for Divorce

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
Looks like all isn't going well in Yuvan Shankar Raja's household. The Junior Raja's nuptials are on the rocks and the couple has consented for a divorce after surviving a marriage that lasted for a meager four-years. Yuvan and his wife Sujaya
met in a musical event in London and fell in love.
Sujaya & Yuvan
They secretly married in London during 2003 and a public marriage, after obtaining consent of both parents, was held in March 2005 in India.

Opinion difference is cited to be the reason for the rift in the marriage life of the couple. Yuvan and Sujaya visited the court today in a same car to file the divorce petition in front of Justice Devdas.

Earlier, the couple was staying in Ilayaraja's T-Nagar residence. With the mutual consent for separation, Sujaya is expected to move out of Raja's T-Nagar residence.

nowadays, it's so common for divorces to happen in kollywood. i thought the indian community was too conservative and considered the word 'divorce' to be taboo but i guess not anymore.😕

it's right yaar.. there's no point in carrying on a marriage if one of the party or both the parties aren't interested in it anymore.

it is sad, but i suppose its so normal, especially in the entertainment world
Marriage is a big joke in the cinema field, and it is always sad to see a marriage breaks, but if they cant stay with each other better to separate instead of living miserable and hate each other rest of their life 😉

Thanks God no kids is involved here...
Yeap Marriage is a joke they are trying to become hollywood but instead we are kollywood. People dont understand the value of life.
I hope they got divorced after going through conselling. Not finding easy way out.
Do they have children? If yes, they need to reconsider the decision 😕

Originally posted by ditty

Do they have children? If yes, they need to reconsider the decision 😕

Nope, they dont..thats why it good as no kid is involved..otherwise I will feel bad for the kids

Aiyoh! Marriage means living for each other and if they can't they shouldn't have in the first place!
Its best NOT to marry and than to marry and divorce!