Posted: 16 years ago

Hello everyone..

Here is our discussion topic this week...

Are Similarities important in a relationship?

Does the person u love have to be similar to u?

Do 2 friends have to be similar for their friendhship to work out?

Would u love someone who is the total opposite of u?

Are u closer to ur mom or dad? and which one if more like u?

Anything else u wanna add about similarities?

Are Similarities important in a relationship? yes!!!!

Does the person u love have to be similar to u?no!!!!

Do 2 friends have to be similar for their friendhship to work out? yes!!!!!!1

Would u love someone who is the total opposite of u? yes!!!!!

Are u closer to ur mom or dad? and which one if more like u? none! iammore like my sister! πŸ˜‰

Anything else u wanna add about similarities? not really needed in friendship.........but IMP in partner relationship!
*Are Similarities important in a relationship? In my case, some similarities. I don't want a person whose just like me because that'll get boring but I want the person to have some similarities as me and some different from me. πŸ˜‰

*Does the person u love have to be similar to u? No, the same answer as the first question. Some similarites and some different πŸ˜‰ 😳

Do 2 friends have to be similar for their friendhship to work out? Yes, most of the time I feel that way. Because I lost connect with most of my friends because we are opposite of each other.

*Would u love someone who is the total opposite of u? Well, I was in love with a guy that was the total opposite of me so yes to the question

Are u closer to ur mom or dad? and which one if more like u? The last time I saw my dad was when I was 2. He died. My mom raised me so she's like my best friend.

Anything else u wanna add about similarities? In my opinion, I like to have a friend whose similar to me. But I want to have a lover/partner/husband or boyfriend to have some similarites and some different
Well.. they say 'Opposite attracts ;)'

You fight with a person because most of the times.. he/she is opposite to your nature. and you know they say .. pyaar mey pehle pehle jhagra hota hai and then you never know woh pyaar mey kab badal jata hai πŸ˜‰ .

Well.. as for friends.. i know that even if they have different natures.. one of them will copy the other and results in similarity. My dad and his best friend has got the same habit/nature. Me and my friends have got the same nature. So, one of the friends jus adopts all or most of your habits and that's how it results in similarity. and that's great.. i guess. :)

You never know about love.. kabhi bhi, kisi se bhi ho sakta hai😳.

Aah.. ma mom says that i am a complete daddy's girl and my habits are the same as his! πŸ˜› πŸ˜† There was a time when i used to be more close to my dad than my mom. But now i am more close to my mom! :)

I said it all in the friendship wala question :).
Originally posted by ~Anji~

not a gr8 deal but definitely a bit.

not really..after all opposites attract

no..again..u can only b true frends if u accept ur frends true nature..

i havnt really thought of it.

im close to both of dem but prbbly my mum more coz she's a woman and so understands me dat lil bit more.

u shudnt expect any1 to b similar to u..after all sum of da best relaationships wrk out between pypl who r opposite to each other 

ImpOrtant, but nOt necessary..... Similarities Or Understandings.... One will have tO be there Or either relatiOn will be destrOyed sOon.....

nOt habits but yes.... thOughts Of yOu twO have tO match... there is One thing frOm the twO have tO be in a cOuple... similarity Or Understanding.....

nO.... cOz if sOm1 is yOur friend then the persOn knOw yOur nature better.... this is enOugh.....

i dOnt wOuld'nt lOve sOm1.... it magically happen... sO, hOw dO i knOw that the One tO whOm i lOve is opposite in nature frOm me Or nOt...

this questiOn an Open mind tO answered... cOz they bOth have their Own status....

Similarities have impOrtance in any relatiOn but i must say... it is nOt necessary.... if yOu wOnt be similar, then wht yOu have tO dO is tO understand the persOn.... and this will Insha-Allah make yOur relatiOn strOng enOugh...

Originally posted by shizajaved

Well.. they say 'Opposite attracts ;)'

well said shiz....πŸ˜‰

Are Similarities important in a relationship? Nope not at all. As 'oppisites attract'.

Does the person u love have to be similar to u? Yeah. I guess..

Do 2 friends have to be similar for their friendhship to work out? Nope. Once again two friends or love birds do not have to like the same things in order to be friends or somthing..

Would u love someone who is the total opposite of u? Maybe..

Are u closer to ur mom or dad? and which one if more like u? Hm closer to both..And both my mom and dad are like meπŸ˜›

Anything else u wanna add about similarities?Nope

Great topic!

xx

In my opinion similarities are not totally important but some let the relationship run smoothly.....say if 2 friends have similar likes n dislikes they will get along 2getah as they'll have more to talk about and they will be able to connect to each otha. And that's the same with differences, if u have different taste then u can try out the things that your friend does and u mite start likeing dat 2 !

Nope.....everyonez unique n das wot makes them special n das y u love em 😳

Nope....even if they have diff taste their friendship can still work out......but saying dat me n my best mate are like psychic alwayz knowing wot the otah person's abt to say πŸ˜†

u never know......like they say opposites attract πŸ˜† πŸ˜› 😳

Mom!! shez like so me lol....we both have similar tastes and simialar faults πŸ˜†

Nope

Hello everyone.. Hi!! πŸ˜ƒ

Are Similarities important in a relationship? uhh.. yes i guess so u obviously need to have some things in common right?

Does the person u love have to be similar to u? no it doesnt have to be similar in everything.. but a lil bit yeh

Do 2 friends have to be similar for their friendhship to work out? No

Would u love someone who is the total opposite of u? Yes totally why not?

Are u closer to ur mom or dad? and which one if more like u? uhh.. i have to say both and uhh sadlt none of them are like me.. LOL!! πŸ˜†

Anything else u wanna add about similarities? nope 😳