Presenting, the next MOTW!!!!

Posted: 16 years ago

TAMIL SECTION

HOSANNA!!!!!!

TIME TO GRILL HER NOW................

SO LETS WASTE NO TIME......GIVE HER THE BEST(AND MAYBE THE WORST) TIME OF HER LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Ho, you deserve this honour 🤗
I will be back with my questions to grill you yaar 😉
ho ho ho....congrats!!!! i shall not be a silent view here... i have a whole lot of questions to ask you!!!!
Roja sits back comfortably - adjusts the cushions
of the easy chair - reads every single word written
in this thread - plans to use the info in future
CKs..........
Congratulatins Hosanna. 👏 🥳 🤗

Put on your belt and sit back tightly (imagine you are on a flight using the coat frm Hahaland) while everyone begins tapping you with questions...enna bhayama irrukka???? Relax...chumma shoot panunggo..!!😆 😆
hey ho maraindu irundaalum vida maaten... here is my fisrt set of questions for you....

1. if you could air your views about anything on this forum...what will they be??? and why have you chosen those topics??

2. what do you love to hate???

3. what do you hate to love???

4. what do you teach and how fond of the subject are you???

5. if you could change something about your life...what would it be??? and why do you want to change it????

this is just a warmer...i have a lot more to ask you...and i will be back...believe me...this is no threat!!!😆😆😆
Edited by jasunap - 16 years ago

Wow! Thanks guys! What an honour! Is this a nightmare OR what???
OK so it's real!
Wish it was next week cos that's when schools close for a week! never mind......
Thanks Ditty for sounding me....!!!

Originally posted by jasunap

hey ho maraindu irundaalum vida maaten... here is my fisrt set of questions for you....

1. if you could air your views about anything on this forum...what will they be??? and why have you chosen those topics??
Life beyond death. Can't believe life ends here.
2. what do you love to hate???
my procrastination
3. what do you hate to love???
Hmm

4. what do you teach and how fond of the subject are you???
ENGLISH - its my life!
5. if you could change something about your life...what would it be??? and why do you want to change it????
Nothing , dear.
this is just a warmer...i have a lot more to ask you...and i will be back...believe me...this is no threat!!!😆😆😆

Congrats Ho i will come back with some questions to grill you. 😆
hi ho....thanks you having a go at those questions...here is the next round...

1. what would happen you had to roll the stone up and down the hill in perpetuity

2. if you could fall into a pool of anything...what would like to fall in??? and why??? please dont answer "hmmmmm"

3. what does the acronym s.i.n.g.l.e mean to you???

4. if you were a persona with multiple personalities...and you say you are going to kill yourself...would you say you are in a hostage situation??? 😆

5. what would you do if i landed on your front door with a bunch of long stemmed roses and a plan for a wild evening??