Presenting, the next MOTW!!!! - Page 6

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by Hosanna

Thanks Usha! Come grill and get to know me better whilst I'm hancuffed to you!

Well sure, miss Hosanna 😆😆😆.

Do you enjoy becoming an English teacher?

How did you land in IF?

What is your favourite and least favourite parts in IF?

How will you describe me?

Describe yourself in three words?

Favourite serial, books and television?

I come back for some more ta ta for now miss.

ho fruit and veggie kelvi rewrite pannu.... answerukku waiting.... 😆 😆
ok ho...today's lot of questions for you are...

1. why do people spend a couple of dollars on a bottle of evian and dont even realise that evian is "naive" spelt backwards???

2. you come back from vacation. your baggage is lost...you get home undress (you have no change of wear) and go to sleep, in the morning you find that your house has been robbed...everything gone including the clothes that you had left....now stuck with just a credit card how will make it to the nearest dept store to pick clothes??? which household items would you use??? (curtains are upholstry...so cant be used!) 😆

3. why doesn't tarzan have a beard??? how does he manage to remain clean shaven etc...when razors etc...were not even invented???

4. do you ever think in songs???? do songs pop into your mind when people talk to you and have you wanted to sing at them??? 😉 what song will you sing to answer me this question??

5. if you were an item in a cannibal's menu...what will you name your own dish?? 😉 😆 😆

6. ho are you tired??? or can i continue???
Edited by jasunap - 16 years ago
Originally posted by usha_pooja

Well sure, miss Hosanna 😆😆😆.

Do you enjoy becoming an English teacher?

Actually I have no choice but to teach English since i have no skills to teach any other subject.

How did you land in IF?

Was searchiing for a good forum to discuss KASTURI and IF came out tops!

What is your favourite and least favourite parts in IF?

Favourite - meeting all you lovely people

Least Favourite - then I'll leave IF

How will you describe me?

Worthy of worship 😆

Describe yourself in three words?

Malaysian Whoopie Goldberg! 😆

Favourite serial, books and television?

All time favourite book is the Bible. Other two no favs as yet.

I come back for some more ta ta for now miss.

See ya, bye!

Originally posted by jasunap

ho fruit and veggie kelvi rewrite pannu.... answerukku waiting.... 😆 😆

waiting konjum longer please. Research pannanum!

Edited by Hosanna - 16 years ago

ok ho...today's lot of questions for you are...

1. why do people spend a couple of dollars on a bottle of evian and dont even realise that evian is "naive" spelt backwards???
Same with dog and god , honey!

2. you come back from vacation. your baggage is lost...you get home undress (you have no change of wear) and go to sleep, in the morning you find that your house has been robbed...everything gone including the clothes that you had left....now stuck with just a credit card how will make it to the nearest dept store to pick clothes??? which household items would you use??? (curtains are upholstry...so cant be used!) 😆
I wear coconut shells and a chastity belt so no problem!

3. why doesn't tarzan have a beard??? how does he manage to remain clean shaven etc...when razors etc...were not even invented???
 Jane has a sharp tongue!

4. do you ever think in songs???? do songs pop into your mind when people talk to you and have you wanted to sing at them??? 😉 what song will you sing to answer me this question??
YEAH!!! Not just one but ALL of Elvis songs to honour his memory today - 16th Aug - the day he passed on...

5. if you were an item in a cannibal's menu...what will you name your own dish?? 😉 😆 😆
Hosanna in the Highest!!!

6. ho are you tired??? or can i continue???

Shoot me the one about the supernat...Jas!

on your request, my dear ho....i have included a question on super nat!!!

1. If you could receive one small package this very moment, who would it be from and what would be in it?

2. If you could possess one supernatural ability, what would it be?

3. If you could wake up tomorrow to learn that the major newspaper headlines were about you, what would you want them to say?

4. If you could have prevented one thing from happening between you and your best friend, what would it have been?

5. whenever i am alone and have nothing in particular to do or read, i have a habit of praying. and many times when i do pray my arms and legs are covered with goose bumps and I feel God's power all over me. Sometimes I can't help but cry. It's like my body can't stand everything I am experiencing without some sort of emotional outlet. and i know a friend who tells me that she constantly hears a lot of people talking to God about her and me and other people she knows. have you ever experienced anything like this??? what would you say if something like this happens to you????

Edited by jasunap - 16 years ago
Thx ho for answering my questions LOL Malaysian Whoopie Goldberg that cracked me up.

[QUOTE=jasunap] more coming your way ho... dont tell anybody i am on the roll!!!

4. assign one member of the tamil forum against each of the following veggie/fruit i have state...and tell us why you thought of that person when you read the veggie/fruit. you can use more than one name for each veggie/fruit of one person against many veggies/fruits...but you have to tell us why you think so.. 😆

a.     Cucumber - SRI, POKKIRI

Real cool guys!

b.     Lettuce  - ROJA

cos she helps with her kalakkals to decrease my BP reading as does lettuce

c.     Tomato - SUE NAIR

Cos her MIL saw her as a beautiful thakkali and recommended for her son.

d.     Potato - JAS

cos she has all the potato energy  to ask these Qs

e.     Onion -- TAMILSELVI

cos her MIL makes her cry

f.     Turnip - PAT

White interior signifies virtues like porumai thilagam

g.     Cherry  - USHA

sweet cherry pie

h.     Strawberry  - VANI

Sweet strawberry pie

i.     Guava  - MELI

keeps the IF healthy like the guava

j.     Papaya  - GIRI

has great stuff inside like productive seeds for kalakkals

k.     Watermelon - KAVITHA

has recipes to quench the thirst and satisfy hunger

l.     Cantaloupe - HOSANNA

can't find a loop!

m.     Pears - RHODES

pregnant like a pear

n.     Orange - DASA

likes orange juice

o.     Peaches - SERIAL, SUPREE

look peachy

p.     Mirchi - NETRA

Downright angry about Kasturi's character

q.     Karela - NITIP

Discovered the bitter truth about pregnant Easwari Rao and Virgin Kasturi

r.     Bhindi - KABEE and  DITTY

Have  lovely fingers

s.     garlic - CARYN

don't mess around with either! Both are power packed!

t.     ginger - ATINA

What captain doesn't take ginger to ward off flatulence?

u.     Eggplant
- RATHY

Able to assume all shapes and different opinions!

QUOTE]

Edited by Hosanna - 16 years ago

on your request, my dear ho....i have included a question on super nat!!!

1. If you could receive one small package this very moment, who would it be from and what would be in it?
A good samaritan. My lost earring

2. If you could possess one supernatural ability, what would it be?
To bring peace wherever I go.

3. If you could wake up tomorrow to learn that the major newspaper headlines were about you, what would you want them to say?
To publish the following:

My friend Margaret devoted her life to taking care of her bed ridden mother. When her mum died we knew that it would release Margaret to enjoy life at its fullest. Hoewver on the 98th day of mourning,Margaret slipped in the bathroom, hit her head against the wall and went into coma. she died two days later without regaining consciousness.

i thought it was so unfair that she had to be plucked from the very moment of living to the fullest.that night Maegaret came to me in a vision. She said, " Peace. Look it up in the church hymnal" Then she vanished!

I woke my husband and he told me to do likewise. i thought it would be a tall order as there would be "peace" all over the pages. Strangely, only one song in the index began with Peace Perfect Peace".

I turned to the hymn and there in all its glory was a vivid description of life beyond with God sitting on the throne! It went on to say about the joy of reuniting with loved ones and finding perfect peace in heaven.

Death like birth therefore is only a doorway to a new exciting dimension. I believe cos my good friend Margaret from beyond told me so!

4. If you could have prevented one thing from happening between you and your best friend, what would it have been?

The initial fear of death!

5. whenever i am alone and have nothing in particular to do or read, i have a habit of praying. and many times when i do pray my arms and legs are covered with goose bumps and I feel God's power all over me. Sometimes I can't help but cry. It's like my body can't stand everything I am experiencing without some sort of emotional outlet. and i know a friend who tells me that she constantly hears a lot of people talking to God about her and me and other people she knows. have you ever experienced anything like this??? what would you say if something like this happens to you????

Since God is our Maker, its only natural that our communication

with him/her would manifest emotionally.  There was a time

when my kids and I went to join my husband in UK whilst he

purued his studies in Birmingham.

When we landed in Heathrow, a BOAC stewardess came with a

name placard looking for me. She said that my husband had met

with a serious accident and had been hospitalised but she was

not sure which one.

We were new to London with enormous baggage! Our sponsor's

office was closed since it was a Sunday.As I walked the streets

of London , I did not despair because my Maker took control

over the situation. He gave me unbelievable strength to