Presenting, the next MOTW!!!! - Page 7

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by Hosanna

Originally posted by rojapoooo

Ho, I  know the feeling. In a far away place with children
in tow.......Like you. I have also felt that when you are given
a difficulty, He also gives the courage and ability to face it.
So,my prayers have always been "If I were to suffer, please
give me the stamina to go through it" - He has always obliged!!!

Yeah Roja! God is good - ALL the time!

Originally posted by Hosanna

Yeah Roja! God is good - ALL the time!

Agreed Roja/HO.  His works are so mysterious and yet so wonderful.

I was emotional about your friend Margeret and your trip to UK

I have been upset a couple of days now - seeing my mum crying. Her younger sister is dying of kidney failure and they are counting the days - nothing much can be done coz its badly damaged and she is living on a few mouthful of liquid.

Reading about your friend Magaret brought tears to my eyes...but am happy she joined her mum. Similarly I am praying that my aunty doesn't have to go thru anymore pain and joins her mum, sister and brother.... 😭

The dead are in peace without any pain but the living have to bear the pain of seeing their loved ones go without a goodbye..... 😭
Sue sorry to hear about your aunty. Unfortunately, that is life. Life goes on dear friend. The pain in the living makes us a stronger person and a determined one too. Why think death as an end? Think of it as a beginning to a new life and new venture.

Sorry to speak to you at time like this and to use this forum. You can 'see' your aunty. Yes, Sue. Did you or your family think of donating organs? Many people in Malaysia are in dire need of organs. I have become a donor a year ago. Now I persuading my friends and family to be one.

One of my cousin died of luekemia just shortly after her 40th Birthday in UK. We tried to get matching bone marrow for her through different channels worldwide but unsuccessful. Made me realise how short life is and imagine her 2 children who is 4 and 8 years old motherless. So that made me do something needful like becoming a donor.

Just think about it Sue.