yaa sukhano yaa..

Posted: 16 years ago

well i like d concept of this serial too..

I think yaa sukhano yaa defintely is one of the better serial on zee marathi..

i luv Vikram Gokhale in the serial..👏

I do agree with u dear 😛 ...

Its one of the few good serial on air today on the channel 👏 ...

Its my second fav 😉 ..
I wanted to start seeing teh serial but I don't know anything abt it..can someone give me a briefing abt teh story & concept?
Well manasi, from what I know, it is story of a family.
Vikram gokhale is the eldest brother and head of the family. he is a spiritual type man.
the 2nd brother is a doctor and his wife is the typical ideal bahu and bhabhi types.
the youngest brother is married to a girl called kasturi.

story revolves around the relationships of these characters and how they try to maintain their values in changing times.
Should start seeing it, I think. I jusr adore Vikram Gokhale. I had seen one of his old films called 'Maza Soubhagya'...he looked so handsome! 😳
Ladies anyone planning to upload these serials.

We in US don't even get this channel...anywhere else where we can catch these serials online...
I used to watch this serial regularly when I was in India.But now I dont.Please do upload this serial.Its a wonderful serial without the usual rona-dhona's.
Can someone post the video? My mother-in-law used to watch this serial in India. But, in us she can't watch. It'll be great favour if, someone upload video. Please...
Yeah!!!!. It will be really wopnderful if someone post the archived videos. My mom in india talks about it a lot too.
Can someone upload the serials for us. In the US we don't get this channel.