Asambhav- Brief update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
I am starting updates. I hope I will get time to continue or someone will back me up! I'll only be giving a brief story outline, as dialogues r quite complex to write down here.

Today's episode-

Abhi's father tells him that he wants to start the resort project to settle scores with a very old enemy, and he needs abhi's help. (hhmm..now who is the old enemy?)Abhi agrees. Meanwhile, abhi calls sulekha and asks her out, but she tells him that nothing can happen bet. them and he shouldn't call her again. Abhi is stunned.
Punam and sulekha have a talk about their mother and punam assures sulekha that she is her first priority above everyone else. then she asks her if she cleaned their house in pune, because the house was very dirty. sulekha gives some excuse, but punam gets somewhat suspicious. (hhmm is punam knowing some stuff?)
bhai comes home and he is very irritated after abhimaan's dad demands that their house be given for the resort.
shubhra's hallucinations continue. later, shubhra and aadi return home from their honeymoon.
Suleka killed Nikhil right? so did the family finally understand that Nikhil was killed by Suleka?

Originally posted by Karishma06

Suleka killed Nikhil right? so did the family finally understand that Nikhil was killed by Suleka?

No, family dont know that Sulekha killed Nikhil.... and most probably they will not know so soon.... but one day.. Bal will read Nikhil's diary and will understand...

does anyone have a link for the show?
Whts the latest update?? Cld any1 pls write it in this forum?