Fair well, Anuj!

Malashetty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Fair well, Anuj!

< content=08/17/2007 name=date>
Anuj Saxena is modelling for a male fairness cream

Anuj Saxena

From acting to production to entrepreneurship, Anuj Saxena has been there, done that. Soon he figured out that there was one thing that he had not experimented with - modelling. Opportunity knocked and Anuj accepted.  He will now be the brand ambassador for a male fairness cream. The commercial directed by Sanjay F Gupta, is shot with a lot of special effects. Anuj enjoyed the experience so much that he has decided to do more endorsements in future.

Says Anuj, "It was a fantastic experience shooting for an ad film for the first time. One needs to use a variety of expression within a short time frame. Also a lot of special effects have been used in the ad. Because I am an actor it came easy to me. I have also started using the cream regularly."

Does this mean that Anuj has turned into a metro-sexual?

Says Anuj, "Well, not exactly. But yes, I am very particular and conscious of my looks and appearance all the time."

Anuj was last seen in Doli Saja Ke Rakhna and is busy organising the Gold awards.  Besides, he is also producing Sa Re Ga Ma Pa down south (for Zee Kannada) and the film Dulha Mil Gaya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gazza thumbnail
brilliant article mala thankyou
sweetbaby thumbnail
thanksf or the wonderful article