DOTW : Your Favourite Magazine

cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Welcome friends to the next Discussion of the week on our and your favourite Book Talk forum!πŸ˜ƒ Ok that got a little cheesy!πŸ˜†

The topic for this week is:

What is your favourite Magazine and why?

We all read magazines.. I do.. Especially when im not in a mood to read heavy books or when im doing my homework!πŸ˜† Or when im watching a boring show!πŸ˜† So which your favourite magazine?πŸ˜‰

Over to you nowπŸ˜ƒ

Book Talk. Dev Team

Edited by cool_pooja - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~devi~ thumbnail
well....I'm not a big magazine fan.....but my favorite magazine is "reader's digest"πŸ˜›. i really like that magazine because it give a lot of information on the bad and good happening in our community and it also entertains me and i love vocabulary...that's right...i love words😳.....and they always have a word mania thing....i love itπŸ€—πŸ˜³.....i luv readers digest because it entertains me and gives me the information i need at the same timeπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ Great DOTW pooja!
Dark Love thumbnail
haha i dont really read magazines much! sometimes i HAVE to read national geographic or something at teh dentist office or at school. Usually I just read US Weekly and anything with celebrity gossip πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
cool_pooja thumbnail
I read many magazines.. I read filmfare for its scoops on celebs, i read smash and young times for its intresting contest etc.. But my favourite would be women weekly and teens club bec they provide some really intresting things to do with teens! πŸ˜ƒ
madsoul0226 thumbnail
i like to read cosmo.
i guess its the only girly thing i do.
lots of gossip and secrets and advice.
and at the end, a lil horoscope makes it a good magazines =]
HarshuKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I love mags... In touch weekly's my fav, den Us Weekly, & loads more πŸ˜ƒ 😳
missy6892 thumbnail
I like music magazines such as smash hits, i want to read Rolling Stones Magazine but our town is too rugged to have any good magazines. I read some of the girly ones sometimes!!