Posted: 16 years ago

Hi friendsπŸ€—,

Hope you are doing good. You'll must remember last week we had a great time debating in the thread "How to deal with situations". I hope you all are fimiliar with all the rules. However, we decided to call this game.. "Situation of the week - SOTW". Here is the next situation:

Suppose you are F - Female. You have a boyfriend 'A' and your relationship is going on for 3 years now. You both used to be in the same school but at the time of college, your father get transferred to another country and you ave been forced to go along with him since your siblings and mother is also willing to go with your dad. You remain in contact with your boyfriend thru cell fone but since it was extremely expensive to call frm both sides, they both used to talk once a month.

You, obviously had no idea if everything's going well at his end. They had a group in their school.. of girls/boys. There was a girl 'H'.. who was friend of both but Best friend of the boy 'A'.. meaning.. that girl 'H' was more close to "A". They both used to flirt online and offline.. but whenever people asked 'em.. they either ignored or said that we are just friends and we do it just for fun. One day that guy 'A' proposes to that girl 'H'.. and on the top of that - "H" accepted "A's" offer. This news spread like a fire.. everywhere. His ex-gf also got to know about this. How to cope up with these kind of situations?

That guy had been with you for 3 years now. How come he left you without thinking for 3 seconds.. and for no reason he left you!? The girl tried convincing and talking to his boyfriend loads of times but that guy never listened. Many other friends in the group also supported "A;s" old Girlfriend i.e. YOU!

After 8 months, that guy "A" got to know that his girlfriend "H" is having an affair behind his back. and with whom? - with one of the guy's who used to be in their group (in the school). It is only then when he realizes that how honest his ex-gf (you) had been to him and all 8 months that girl had been waiting for him. He wants to return to his ex-girlfriend. Now what step will you take? Will you say yes to him? Or do you think that agar woh aap ko chor ke kisi aur ko apni gf bana sakta hai to kya guarantee hai ke woh ab aap ko nahi chore ga? Your views on this.

lol.. i guess i can write love stories very well :D.. heh! take care and hope to see many of you participating!!!πŸ€—

I would simply turn him down.. πŸ˜† If a guy has left me once and hurted me, he can hurt me again.. And nobody has the right to hurt me. 😳 Hurt me once, ur a fool. Hurt me twice, im a fool! πŸ˜† So no, i would never say yes to him again. 😳 And i have done dis... My 1st bf broke up wid me and then after 2 months he wanted to patch u knoe wen he saw me in skewl again.. The 1st month i cried like hell.. But den i moved on.. And i turned him down! πŸ˜† He is still my frnd, but i wud never patch up wid him.. He had his chance.. 😳
Okzzz.... best Of luck tO galz fOr the situatiOn..... πŸ‘πŸΌ
I would turn him down.. if he can leave me once for some othr gurl, he can leave me 2ice and 3rice.. so im not gona take the chance.. ofcourse if i luved him, i trusted him too, and wen some1 breaks mi trust.. i can never trust thm back again.. so yea.. he leaves me once, he leave me forever..lol
i dun get da situation its 2 complicated n i havent been in it n e time! πŸ˜›

Originally posted by cool_pooja

I would simply turn him down.. πŸ˜† If a guy has left me once and hurted me, he can hurt me again.. And nobody has the right to hurt me. 😳 Hurt me once, ur a fool. Hurt me twice, im a fool! πŸ˜† So no, i would never say yes to him again. 😳 And i have done dis... My 1st bf broke up wid me and then after 2 months he wanted to patch u knoe wen he saw me in skewl again.. The 1st month i cried like hell.. But den i moved on.. And i turned him down! πŸ˜† He is still my frnd, but i wud never patch up wid him.. He had his chance.. 😳

You mean you will have no problem being friends with that guy? He left you for some reason or the other - he made you cry. this and that. anddd even then you are friends with him? Is it that you cudn't have moved on without being his friend?😳 (without having his support?)

Originally posted by Pori

I would turn him down.. if he can leave me once for some othr gurl, he can leave me 2ice and 3rice.. so im not gona take the chance.. ofcourse if i luved him, i trusted him too, and wen some1 breaks mi trust.. i can never trust thm back again.. so yea.. he leaves me once, he leave me forever..lol

Is it that easy to move on in life? Will you be able to live with his memories only? and if he states some... aah, reasons that sound quite realistic.. like; I had been forced to do this but now I am independent!πŸ˜› and I want you back. What if he cries in front of you? Will you be able to turn him down then? 😳

Originally posted by prithvi lover

i dun get da situation its 2 complicated n i havent been in it n e time! πŸ˜›

Aww dear.. em sowwie!πŸ˜› Next time I'll make sure ke mey easy-easy likhoon! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Originally posted by shizajaved

Is it that easy to move on in life? Will you be able to live with his memories only? and if he states some... aah, reasons that sound quite realistic.. like; I had been forced to do this but now I am independent!πŸ˜› and I want you back. What if he cries in front of you? Will you be able to turn him down then? 😳

well u know it happened to me.. mi ex was 2 timing me and it slept out of his tongue infront of me wen we went out to a movie.. and since tht dai.. i left him.. and living with his memory is very hard, but I belive what ever happen happens for good.. so yea.. he still wants me back.. but im not goin to take his crap.. and he actualli told me tht "I was forced to do this because she was mi best frnd and i didnt wana hurt her" and he chose her on top of me,, and tht was goood enuf for hurting me.. and how can he guarantee me tht the same thing wont happen again? even if he cries infront of me, i wud turn him down.. seriusli😳.. i know thts rude but cant help it

Originally posted by shizajaved

Aww dear.. em sowwie!πŸ˜› Next time I'll make sure ke mey easy-easy likhoon! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

acha sure honey!