Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

NUKUL'S LOVE STORY=GAUTUM'S LOVE STORY

Monica3 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
OMG YOU GUYS DO YOU THINK THAT NUKUL'S LOVE STORY WILL END UP LIKE GAUTUMS.i think so
maybe he gets married to sanchi like gautum got married to tisha and then sanchi dies like tisha died and then anita comes into nukul's life like damini came into gautums life
OMG what do you think,
or do you think that nukul is just gonna leave sanchi and fall in love with anita OR do you think manthan is gonna make a move on anita????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
all three are possible...its very evident that in ekta serials that history repeats itself and the results we are seeing...with nakul i think either:

1. he'll marry anita against his wishes only b/c tripti will force him cuz she is rich

2. he'll marry anita by choice b/c she is rich and to finally be at/or above the status of manthan

3. he'll marry sanjhi b/c obviously he loves her

4. he'll want to marry sanjhi but manthan will take her just to piss him off

5. he'll want to marry anita but manthan will take her

6. none of the above lol πŸ˜†

there are alot of options but knowing ekta serials the most impossible thing will happen and hearts will break but the serial will go on...
BabyStone thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigrl05

all three are possible...its very evident that in ekta serials that history repeats itself and the results we are seeing...with nakul i think either:

1. he'll marry anita against his wishes only b/c tripti will force him cuz she is rich

2. he'll marry anita by choice b/c she is rich and to finally be at/or above the status of manthan

3. he'll marry sanjhi b/c obviously he loves her

4. he'll want to marry sanjhi but manthan will take her just to piss him off

5. he'll want to marry anita but manthan will take her

6. none of the above lol πŸ˜†

there are alot of options but knowing ekta serials the most impossible thing will happen and hearts will break but the serial will go on...

I agree with your choices!

YugLover thumbnail
haah whoo knowwss thatss goona happeen
-Krupa- thumbnail
He'll want to marry Saanjhi, but Manthan will keep taunting him about his poorness so he'll marry Anita to shut Manthan upπŸ˜†
Monica3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: xo-Krupa-ox

He'll want to marry Saanjhi, but Manthan will keep taunting him about his poorness so he'll marry Anita to shut Manthan upπŸ˜†

OMG u might find it funny but thats actually quite possible.AHAHAHAH
Karrie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monica3

OMG u might find it funny but thats actually quite possible.AHAHAHAH

thats what makes it so funny.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†And not only is it possible but also probable.

too bad, i liked saanchi's character, she reminded me of mukti

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: xo-Krupa-ox

That is hilarious!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But quite possible...maybe, Nakul will marry Anita for money, but have affair with Sanchi!! Who knows πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰