Posted: 16 years ago

I cant belive dat till now we have discussed so many authors in the book talk forum but not enid blyton!😆 Enid Blyton is famous for many works like the wishing chair, the faraway tree, many numerous story for children, the naughtiest girl, mallory towers..😳

So what do you think of her novels? Her as writer? What is your favourite novel/story of enid blyton?

Do Discuss!😃

no..i haven't read any of his books..can you please tell me what type of books she writes,😊ill try to check her books out😛 Edited by ~devi~ - 16 years ago
enid blyton is a her. she writes children's books much of which have been televised in the usa. the famous five series - a group of 4 children and a dogh, the secret seven series, the naughtiest girl serie. etc. as a kid i used to love them and devourthem...and i read them even today...they are the best kids books i have read...
@ Devi.. U shud defintly check them out.. Enid blyton was like the first writer in literature who got so much fame after william shakespeare... She has many of the great works to her fame like the naughtiest girl, secret seven, etc!

@ Jasnup.. Do u still read her works.. I do! 😆 My favourites remain far-away tree and mallory towers and the naughtiest girl! 😳
i love her boooks she is my fav author they r very interesting esp wishing chair and faraway tree
😊
Originally posted by cool_pooja

@ Jasnup.. Do u still read her works.. I do! 😆 My favourites remain far-away tree and mallory towers and the naughtiest girl! 😳

yep pooj, i still read them if i can lay my hands on them...my favs have been the st clare series, malllory towers, naughtiest girl, you know the ringo bell mystrey, ratatat mystrey, and the castle of adventure, island of adventure etc...those series as well.....
@ Simran di: Faraway tree is also my favourite! 😃

@ Jasnup: Even my dad still reads them! 😆 I havnt read any of adventures through.. Not my type! 😳
Enid Blyton owns the children's world ...I started reading from her boks only..

I really don't know how many stories I have read of her
But my favs are Malory Towers & St.clairs..

Though I really like her mystery novels ..But mystries can't be read again & again...
When i was a kid..I loved Famous Five and Secret Seven by Enid Blyton...The series was good one!
^^Yup.. i usally dont like mystery novels much but i still love secret seven and famous five.. Even through i still try 2 find romance in dem! 😆